FCO Communique

Iosif

sadfacepaperbag1.jpg

Dear Bob,

Approximately forty-eight hours ago, the Union of Integrated National Entities was notified of our intent to cut off the "It all began with a techdeal" PIAT, according to the 8th article of the treaty. Couple of days ago, we decided it would be a good time for some serious treaty evaluation because our guys didn't have anything to do, and we saw how painfully obvious it was that our relationship with UINE would be going nowhere.

State of our communications is abysmal and we really don't know each other at all. And I got to say, you certainly didn't improve the "atmosphere of trust" (article III) between our two respectable alliances when you god damn declared war against one of our closest allies, SLCB, couple of days ago, without ever even informing us of this. You know, UINE, our pact had an Intelligence clause, too. If you took the relationship with us seriously, this wouldn't have happened at all. Of course, I can't say most FCOers do either, but honestly, that just enforces the point I'm trying to make here.

Our allies are those, who are the best of our good friends, the most close with us and the most trustworthy. If we were to reach any of these goals anytime soon, I'm sure we would have done it between last September and today. We viewed the PIAT as an entry stage for further relations and as especially after the recent events, there's just no way you could get it to where we do stuff hardcore. Nuh-uh.

Spend the rest of your life well, UINE.

tl;dr

<Keve69[uINE]> LOL FCO backstabbing vaginas.....

Edited by Iosif Moldov

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Keve69 shows us once again how it's done!

I fully expect a really long winded reply from Keve telling you how you're misunderstanding the whole thing.

FCO deserves much better than this!

o/ FCO!

Edited by porksaber

Because when you attacked Polaris, one of their allies there's no problem? Hypocrite much?

In addition the fact that we already covered in the OP the fact that this got canceled because of mutual disrespect and lack of interest towards our relationship, that's hardly the same situation, as we declared on their PIAT partner, they essentially declared war on us by declaring to a fellow Stickman. To quote the Stickmen Accords, Article V:

The Signatories agree that an armed attack of any sort against one or more of them shall be considered an attack against them all

We're funny that way that we take our treaties actually literally.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

And Keve69 shows us once again how it's done!

Things i fully expect to occur ITT:

1) A really long winded reply from Keve telling you how you're misunderstanding the whole thing.

2) Tornado to start spouting off more unintelligible nonsense.

3) ARES fanboys doing their thing

FCO deserves much better than this!

o/ FCO!

Wow. I agree with porksaber. Something isn't right.

*Locke begins looking around for tears in the space/time continuum.

o/ FCO

o/ Stickmen

I can't believe I just did that. <.<

In addition the fact that we already covered in the OP the fact that this got canceled because of mutual disrespect and lack of interest towards our relationship, that's hardly the same situation, as we declared on their PIAT partner, they essentially declared war on us by declaring to a fellow Stickman. To quote the Stickmen Accords, Article V:

We're funny that way that we take our treaties actually literally.

Hey guess what it got upgraded.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71318