FCO Communique

Iosif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently so judging from the wording of the OP.

-omfg

For some reason, I can see the whole situation playing out like this:

During war:

"You backstabber!"

"No u"

"No u"

"No u"

After the war:

"Remember when they back-stabbed us?"

"No you back-stabbed us!"

"No u"

"No u"

"No u"

Most PIATs obligate to do so, actually. If to do so is never the intention, why write it down in a treaty? It's also kind of obvious how different our views on what being ally actually is, fortunately though, our decisions regarding our treaties have only everything to do with ours and nothing to do with yours.

So I assume you informed UINE before you attacked, as that would give the grandstanding in the OP a bit of credibility, rather than the obvious horrendous attempt at a PR spin that it seems to be.

So I assume you informed UINE before you attacked, as that would give the grandstanding in the OP a bit of credibility, rather than the obvious horrendous attempt at a PR spin that it seems to be.

You beat me by one post!

Expectations that "our" side follow the rules to the letter, while everyone else just makes it up as they go along seems to be the order of the day. Congratulations UINE, although FCO was the one Stickmen alliance who seemed worth a damn, they apparently really are all birds of a feather.

Yaknow its funny. i would expect this type of mud to be slung between \m/ and Polar but the rest of us are just here via treaties. Keve to start throwing around insults such as that are pretty classless, especially at a group such as FCO who rarely venture out of their own little corner of the world

If we still had the Karma system thatd be -1 for you and +1 for FCO

E: Really, Keve?

Don't know if you're referring to matters outside of the thread, but I saw most of the insults being thrown by FCO in the OP. Claiming that UINE was horrible for doing exactly what FCO did. And FCO did it first!

But that being said, this war has caused a lot of treaty partners to find themselves on opposite sides of the war, so the lack of communication and disinterest shown by both was hopefully the main reason for the cancellation and not the opposite sides of war thing.

But that being said, this war has caused a lot of treaty partners to find themselves on opposite sides of the war, so the lack of communication and disinterest shown by both was hopefully the main reason for the cancellation and not the opposite sides of war thing.

Well, the timing is a little too strange for it to be simple disinterest. To be honest I never did speak much to Iosif, but I can tell you that I was in the process of actively planing more of the types of tech deals, which lead to this treaty, days prior to the conflict with FCO government (namely Wave). So yeah, communication wasn't dead.

The fact that Iosif came to our public channel and hollered out that the treaty was canceled before promptly leaving doesn't make me feel like it was two old friends parting ways on an agreeable note either...

Also, as has been raised a few times throughout this thread, but calling us for declaring on an ally while the FCO did the exact same thing earlier is a little hypocritical and shows a good use of double standards.

Edited by Keve69

Well, the timing is a little too strange for it to be simple disinterest. To be honest I never did speak much to Iosif, but I can tell you that I was in the process of actively planing more of the types of tech deals, which lead to this treaty, days prior to the conflict with FCO government (namely Wave). So yeah, communication wasn't dead.

The fact that Iosif came to our public channel and hollered out that the treaty was canceled before promptly leaving doesn't make me feel like it was two old friends parting ways on an agreeable note either...

Also, as has been raised a few times throughout this thread, but calling us for declaring on an ally while the FCO did the exact same thing earlier is a little hypocritical and shows a good use of double standards.

Lot of that going around isnt it?

Also, UINE and X Tela X raises some good questions.

-omfg

Thank you, my dear bridge-dwelling fiends. I will answer any questions presented but am unfortunately not going to repeat myself. These "interesting questions" raised have been answered in the OP itself or one of my later posts, I guess checking them out could be sort of an option, just sayin'

Also, feel free to post any examples of me claiming FCO was backstabbed by UINE, someone from FCO insulting UINE, I'd be thrilled.