Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would throw a BBQ for all, but feeding 586 nations.... That's a lot of steaks and ribs! you guys need to bring your own cattle and pigs!

There are not many coming to the BBQ. We are leaving the little ones behind tonight.

I have cattle and lead. sorry no pigs.

Edited by King Tom

It has been 20 hours since you declared TFD and you have 10 wars. Ten declared wars.

Would you like to purchase a comprehensive instructional guide on how to conduct a blitz? Or perhaps we should start simple with How to Coordinate a War For Dummies.

First off who said we were conducting a blitz?

Second, and in my case and I'm sure happened with other TFD members, our target jumped into peace mode before we could hit them. So please if they are the power house claimed to be then come back out of peace mode (The ones that are in it). :P

It has been 20 hours since you declared TFD and you have 10 wars. Ten declared wars.

Would you like to purchase a comprehensive instructional guide on how to conduct a blitz? Or perhaps we should start simple with How to Coordinate a War For Dummies.

seriously people could you lay off those comments?

They were annoying in the TPF war, they are annoying in this war. No one says they have to extend their full might, considering Umbrella's treaties it might even be called wise to keep a majority back to prepare for counters.

If they sent enough nations to keep Umbrella busy (ideally to cover them fully among themselves) that is enough.

First off who said we were conducting a blitz?

Second, and in my case and I'm sure happened with other TFD members, our target jumped into peace mode before we could hit them. So please if they are the power house claimed to be then come back out of peace mode (The ones that are in it). :P

Nobody in Umbrella is claiming to be a powerhouse, it's the god damn media painting an misleading picture and setting unrealistic targets for our young people to try and live up to again.

As for peace mode/non-blitzes - hippy and tactical declarations are all part of the long game. We know this and I'm pretty sure TFD, NATO and NADC know how they fit in to everything. This ain't gonna be no seven-day ground attack firefight.

Nobody in Umbrella is claiming to be a powerhouse, it's the god damn media painting an misleading picture and setting unrealistic targets for our young people to try and live up to again.

As for peace mode/non-blitzes - hippy and tactical declarations are all part of the long game. We know this and I'm pretty sure TFD, NATO and NADC know how they fit in to everything. This ain't gonna be no seven-day ground attack firefight.

Hello K, nice to see you. :)

Is it not time your due back to us? All who leave us always come back but you really are dragging it out. :P

Hello K, nice to see you. :)

Is it not time your due back to us? All who leave us always come back but you really are dragging it out. :P

I'm waiting for Herbert to head back, I'll be damned if I'm setting a record and then having him beat me ;)

Now get back to TFD HQ and get ready to revive that Lost discussion thread. 'Tis that time of year again.

I don't even know why you bother with explaining this; anyone worth a damn already gets it, and anybody who still thinks "LOL WHAT A !@#$%* BLITZ" is clever is probably too retarded to understand anyways.

Long gone are the days of 200-man blitzes and aid trains. Hell I don't even know why people wait till update to declare war anymore. You really wanna surprise them? Declare at 9AM.