\m/ announcement; Regarding Current Events

2nrekbl.jpg

To begin with, allow me to wish you, the erstwhile reader a good day and give you my thanks ahead of time for choosing to read this piece. Indeed, I feel it necessary to warn you, the reader, before going on further that such a piece as this one will require a certain prose that would make it veritably impossible to discuss what I wish to in shortened version. Therefore, for those of you who would wish to simply be given the point quick and easy, that you may continue to unleash your torrents of unlearned filth upon this global forum of ours, need not read at all, I take pride in telling you that I do not cater to filth such as yours. Although it is important to state I do not blame these degenerates for their faults, indeed, a man cannot be blamed for the fallibility of his intelligence; for as I understand it, a large number of the users upon this forum are nothing more than a pack of jive talking imbeciles who do the world no benefit with their continued debasement of the written word, it should come as no such surprise that the people of whom I speak are far behind the civilized world's standard in intelligence and in literary capability. For those people of whom I speak, again, I must ask you to simply skip this piece, as I can safely assure you it will contain nothing at all of which you would find yourself of interest.

I must say I am skeptical of such a thing but, as a gentleman, I shall continue on even in the face of my surety that no one upon these barbaric forums shall continue to read this most eloquent piece of literature I have put together. Supposing you are, however, still reading then allow me to congratulate you, for you have surely proven yourself a man of higher standard than most of the denizens of this backwater, now allow me to skip to the topic at hand.

This post is about a most interesting phenomena, the war between the Polar Order and their slaves and lackeys, and the rightful, just, and dashing coalition made up of the gentlemen from \m/, Poison Clan, FOK, and the assorted allies of both. Truly, such an occasion as this has been long since expected, good men such as those in our coalition cannot stand and live and let live as they sit fit whilst men of ego and evil sit upon their thrones and dream of what should be theirs and how to take it from and oppress the rightful. In this case, the NpO, as they're called by the ruffians of this forum (i shall conform to their acronyms as to not further alienate my reader base) decided to take it upon themselves to attack my associates and myself in \m/ for what they perceive as a major grievance.

Of what grievance do I speak, you ask? Perhaps you may recall on the older and much more visually appealing forums a certain military engagement between the just alliance of \m/ and the alliance of FoA for the purposes of acquiring technology with which to better our nations. This is no new occurrence on this planet of ours, these "tech raids" happen numerous times every day upon numerous nations and alliances that are too small for most to care. And this is why the actions of NpO are so preposterous, they seek to attack our alliance and the nations whom reside in it in an attempt to prevent such tech raiding, when every day other alliances and countless dozens of nations are put to the torch simply for a small gain in technology and area of influence by those with the means to do so.

Why, then does NpO not seek to stop these raids? Even if they turn a blind eye to the unaligned nations of the world as they are destroyed and looted, what then of the small and micro alliances that are similarly razed on the grounds of monetary and technological gain? Why are these nations bereft of NpO's staunch protection in the face of oblivion? Surely these alliances are not so insignificant as to leave them to their plight while others are given protect and aid? Oh, but that is exactly the case, you see, NpO counters with arguments that it is, in fact, okay to raid alliances, just not ones that fall within their parameters.

What are these parameters, you ask? I am sure all of you, my readers, are familiar with them, such needless constraints as "having less than X members or Y nation strength or Z treaties", it is all well and good that some alliances wish to make use of these measures, perhaps to keep their member base in line and out of trouble or perhaps out of some principle for which they stand, both are admirable. This differs from the NpO in that these restrictions are self imposed by the alliances in question, where as NpO seeks to enforce them upon other sovereign alliances under threat of force and pain of death. They have proven several days ago that they are, in fact, willing to go to war to support these claims of theirs, and thus we stand today.

Surely you can see the hypocrisy in the stance NpO has taken, and even if you do not, they have certainly provided enough evidence that debased their own claims as to open the eyes of even the blinders of readers. The leader of NpO, a certain man by the name of AlmightyGrub, has time and time again stated he cared nothing at all for FoA, the alliance of whom they claim to go to war over. Although the FoA situation was resolved days before any threats of hostility began to circulate upon the open forum, the NpO remained firm in their stance to bring us to justice for a crime that was agreed upon to be solved by both parties.

Why then, if NpO cares not for FoA in the least, do they go to war with \m/? They might say out of principle, it is not that we raided FoA they care about, but that we dared to use our sovereign right to raid so big an alliance as FoA was. One might believe this, or look forward more so to the truth. It should come as no surprise that the NpO hates the alliance \m/, indeed, they shattered the union that bound these blingin nations together years back, and now that we have reformed so their hate has only continued to fester and the infernal itch of this urged them to war those they still bore hatred for.

That, my friends, is the real reason for this military conflict. The NpO hates \m/, and while i fully believe they do not wish to destroy us, they wish to prove that they can, in fact, do so and prove their superiority over an old foe. Perhaps this is their sovereign right to do, but for a nation so convinced in its own moral superiority, I cannot help but question their course of action in this regard. Perhaps they should look more closely at their own moral code before seeking to force such codes upon others.

Still, what is done is done, and the tides of war have come too far now for both sides to simply lay down their weapons and return to their lands and their families. War rages, and every day millions of lives are claimed, nations are burned, and the world edges every little bit closer to oblivion. On behalf of \m/, I say this:

To NpO, you wanted a war, and you have one. We are not the weak willed alliance we once were the previous time we met upon the field of battle, indeed, we have hardened a great deal in mind and body since our last meeting. Your conflict only worked to further forge our ties in blood, and I can assure you for every one of us that dies twenty of yours will be found dead in their homes post invasion or from atomic fire, you will not take us and the fruits we worked for with ease.

To our allies in Poison Clan and their allies and their allies, allow me to thank you for the great honor of fighting with you side by side. This thinly veiled moral crusade instigated by the NpO cannot be allowed to succeed. I ask you, what will become of the world should such strong handed tactics win the day, nothing good, I can assure you. We will not soon forget the kindness you deliver merely from standing beside us on the battlefield, may we all come out victorious in the end.

To the rest of CN, know this; \m/ will not back down from our principles just because one in a higher seat of power thinks they can dictate to us what is right, what is wrong, and what codes and laws we must abide by. Though we may lose much by way of lives, members, and infrastructure, we will never lose our strength in conviction.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean my former principles. No one did what you did before I did it with Poison Clan. The only difference is, at one point, a little common sense was thrown into the equation, somewhere along the way that done got tossed out.

[edit:] also, for the record, I still stand by my earlier words, that no one is allowed to destroy poison clan but me. And considering I'm not in poison clan right now.. well, no one's allowed to do it.

Edited by astronaut jones

That, my friends, is the real reason for this military conflict. The NpO hates \m/, and while i fully believe they do not wish to destroy us, they wish to prove that they can, in fact, do so and prove their superiority over an old foe. Perhaps this is their sovereign right to do, but for a nation so convinced in its own moral superiority, I cannot help but question their course of action in this regard. Perhaps they should look more closely at their own moral code before seeking to force such codes upon others.

That's good. Ignore everything and call Grub a liar. You may not agree with his reasons for war, but that's why he went to war, you can someone could even make some coherent points regarding consistency and empowerment, but this petty little jab of a post is pathetic. Par for the course, I guess.

Indeed, I feel it necessary to warn you, the reader, before going on further that such a piece as this one will require a certain prose that would make it veritably impossible to discuss what I wish to in shortened version

Thank you, kind sir, for the warning. Perhaps the first, and possibly last, decent and thoughtful thing \m/ has ever done.

>>The NpO hates \m/, and while i fully believe they do not wish to destroy us, they wish to prove that they can, in fact, do so and prove their superiority over an old foe.

>>The NpO hates \m/, and while i fully believe they do not wish to destroy us,

>>and while i fully believe they

>>while i fully

>>i

Stopped reading there, spell broken

I have read the original post in its entirety and I believe that the facts and statements that are contained within are, without a doubt, truthful and I support them in full. Indeed, I would like to give the original poster my regards for such an excellent piece that put my thoughts into words, exactly, as if I were to do such myself. Furthermore, praise be to \m/, we are a classy alliance and it is an honor to serve as a \m/ember during these tough times.

Edited by HurricaneLOL