United Sovereign Nations Declaration of War

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to United Sovereign Nations on your ability, now, to show your honor.

You will find that it makes your alliance that much more "fraternal". It really does an alliance good to get to enter a war in an honorable way.

129 nations.

10 in peace mode

Grand total of about a dozen or so wars...

I am SURE The Stickmen are ready to surrender

No, but given the last real war USN fought, it tore place appart and the only thing that saved them was Xiao's realtionship with Dilber, that won't be happening this time, as matter of fact as far as I'm concened USN owes me 260.00 RL and I'll be having a chat with a few people over at IFOK, keep in mind Cora, I'm the rich insane psychopath that will spend 500.00 to collect 260.00, this is going to be a fun fun week for me.

No, but given the last real war USN fought, it tore place appart and the only thing that saved them was Xiao's realtionship with Dilber, that won't be happening this time, as matter of fact as far as I'm concened USN owes me 260.00 RL and I'll be having a chat with a few people over at IFOK, keep in mind Cora, I'm the rich insane psychopath that will spend 500.00 to collect 260.00, this is going to be a fun fun week for me.

USN owes u a good kicking and was cheated out of it the last time. Keep in mind that war can not break USN.

USN owes u a good kicking and was cheated out of it the last time. Keep in mind that war can not break USN.

You weren't cheated you and your other 1/2 were too stupid and let me get away, as I alway's do, (it's a gift ) face reality and just surrender now, maybe wtih a little luck and some video webchat you may convince the youngins at IFOK to give you white peace.

As for me you said his action would determine our's , I take it I'm back on your perm ZI list, please say yes, I like to be on those special lists. :P

You weren't cheated you and your other 1/2 were too stupid and let me get away, as I alway's do, (it's a gift ) face reality and just surrender now, maybe wtih a little luck and some video webchat you may convince the youngins at IFOK to give you white peace.

As for me you said his action would determine our's , I take it I'm back on your perm ZI list, please say yes, I like to be on those special lists. :P

Yes casue hiding in peacemode untill your nation deleted due to inacitvtivy is me being stupid and lettingu get away with it. Freelancer fail 1

Yes casue hiding in peacemode untill your nation deleted due to inacitvtivy is me being stupid and lettingu get away with it. Freelancer fail 1

Thats the difference between you and I, you let me escape into peace mode, that would have never happened with the crew I hang with, you just don't and never will have the testicle fortitude that's necessary to serve justice to a criminal mastermind like myself.

OOC..

I see your flustered again and pecking away at that keyboard without hitting spell and grammar check.. :P Thats the Cora we all know and luv ... hahahaha.