United Sovereign Nations Declaration of War

A quick digression from the foregoing "diplomacy," but much love to R&R (they were mentioned briefly on this thread). This is UPN's 2nd go-around with them, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for R&R. They're a great alliance to scrap with. I apologize for interrupting the sweet song of peacemaking, but UPN doesn't have a DoW thread to post this on, yet.

fixed

Also.. I seem to remember the last bout both of our alliances had with one another. White peace I believe.. I wonder what this war will bring us :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, genius reply. I keep forgetting that CN is populated with, umm, the youthful. Your analogy, as bad as it was, was impossible to miss. I do give you credit for being painfully and clumsily obvious.

NO U!!11!!%%!!ELEVEN!!

I appreciate the concern/advice coming from such a seasoned player.

You're welcome

Now really, what sort of planner would leave themselves open to a prolonged war without a MP. Hope we get a chance to meet after I shed about half my NS or so.

So you planned the war to start now? You've planned it for the last year or two then? Since, well, it's been a while since you should have bought the MP. The question is however, do you know if you have the war chest needed? Since you have never fought a war before I mean...?

And with ever nuke I take, the good news is it brings me closer to your range.

When you wish upon a star

Since, well, it's been a while since you should have bought the MP. The question is however, do you know if you have the war chest needed?

Meh, what can I say, I got nuclear the old-fashioned way -- being in the top 5%. For the newer players, it's got to be about the MP.

But really, I'm never more than, what, 29 days from having a MP. Worst case scenario. More than likely it's going to be something like this -- a week or two away (or 5 days). No biggie.

As for the warchest, it could be bigger. It's over $2.5B, but I really wanted it at $4B for the big dance. Is it big enough? Well, I suppose we'll find out -- depends on how long this drags on, right?

Also.. I seem to remember the last bout both of our alliances had with one another. White peace I believe.. I wonder what this war will bring us

Hopefully the same, Juslen. Meant every word about RnR. Looking forward to bit longer tussle this go-around. I have nothing but good wishes for RnR (after this over, of course :P ).

Nice. I guess we can both do this for a very long time then

Exactly. Isn't that the whole point? The monotonous drudgery of building up a warchest would be unbearable if it weren't for this carrot, eh? I fully anticipate seeing my 20K infra largely eradicated. I also anticpate having gads of fun on the way down.

Happy hunting tonight, Spider. Hope you win your raffle. ;)

Seems a bit more like cowardice, than "necessity". <_<

Shows how little you:

A) know about me and my personal feeling about this War.

B) know the reasons why i am unfortunatly consigned to peace mode while the rest have fun defending Polaris.

I had thought u of all people would have a better chance of working out the reasons

Well we don't have to explain anything to you but....

I ordered Cora to peace mode due to her inability to be on activly enough to fight. No sence in wasting infra for no reason.

Don't let the logic confuse you too much though.

Well we don't have to explain anything to you but....

I ordered Cora to peace mode due to her inability to be on activly enough to fight. No sence in wasting infra for no reason.

Don't let the logic confuse you too much though.

I really didn't ask for explanations, but thanks for giving me some.

You see, I thought *SHE* was in charge over there at USN! How silly of me!

That would be just silly for the leader to actually *LEAD* their troops into battle.

Thanks for helping me out with some *LOGIC* here.

I really didn't ask for explanations, but thanks for giving me some.

You see, I thought *SHE* was in charge over there at USN! How silly of me!

That would be just silly for the leader to actually *LEAD* their troops into battle.

Thanks for helping me out with some *LOGIC* here.

Cora is just one of three equal leaders at USN, and those 3 take their battle orders from the Secretary General in times of war, that's what I understand anyways. Besides how old is the "peace mode is for cowards" thing anyways?

Cora is just one of three equal leaders at USN, and those 3 take their battle orders from the Secretary General in times of war, that's what I understand anyways. Besides how old is the "peace mode is for cowards" thing anyways?

So, you're saying her incompetence as a leader should be blamed on the Security General, then?

I don't care how "old" you think it may be, but to sit on the sidelines while your members fight without you denotes cowardice no matter how you phrase it.

1) who are you, certainly not a member of the alliance in question

2) perhaps peace mode is known as the hippy shield is because it is

So, you're saying her incompetence as a leader should be blamed on the Security General, then?

I don't care how "old" you think it may be, but to sit on the sidelines while your members fight without you denotes cowardice no matter how you phrase it.

If u chose to insult me at least get your facts correct.

I am no coward. Neither am i a fool. If you want to know my nations part in this war keep an eye on my aid slots when it's over. I know the basics concepts of how allainces work are lost on you. Every1 plays their part weather in peace mode or war mode.

He was. I'd say he knows quite a bit more about it than you do.

Hippy shield notwithstanding.

Xiao and there i was thinking u had turned over a new leaf. As for comerontech. He is 1 of the most respected former mebers of USN. If he tells you something about USN u better listen as he's good a far cahnce of being right.

If u chose to insult me at least get your facts correct.

There is no "if". I called you incompetent. Indicating my belief in your abilities as a leader. Look it up.

I am no coward. Neither am i a fool.

Your past history proves otherwise and current actions are allegorical.

If you want to know my nations part in this war keep an eye on my aid slots when it's over.

Glad someone over there will be able to pay reps.

I know the basics concepts of how allainces work are lost on you.

I could argue this with you, but you really aren't worth the effort.

Every1 plays their part weather in peace mode or war mode.

Too true, I heartily agree with you.

LOL

Well our elections finsih in a few days. The winners will post the results on the 1st.

Oh! I miss the lovely little popularity contests! Any mass or body that elects Emperor Keith as MoFA, astounds me and not in a good way. Judging by that, it's not a stretch to imagine who they can conjure up.

Come back then and see f USN shares your bised and ill informed View or the view of trusted and valued members and allies.

Oh! My heart aches from your cruel, cruel words! Not! I remember how UPN elections went. I imagine they bear faint similarity to yours. Popularity contests, meh.

No allaince advnaces people purely on talent.

Purely? no. Is it a requirement? with MOST ALLIANCES, most definitely.

If u think that any system is any thing other then a "who can a flatter to gain advencement".

Are you asking a question or making a statement?

At least democracies govenment is chosen by the masses.

As your buddy Jorost would say, Democracy in CN is overrated. Then he would add in some mumbo jumbo about trusting in his sublime personage.