United Sovereign Nations Declaration of War

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the difference between you and I, you let me escape into peace mode, that would have never happened with the crew I hang with, you just don't and never will have the testicle fortitude that's necessary to serve justice to a criminal mastermind like myself.

OOC..

I see your flustered again and pecking away at that keyboard without hitting spell and grammar check.. :P Thats the Cora we all know and luv ... hahahaha.

We had no intention of breaking a NAP to get your sorry hide. We're better then that.

I don't understand what this misconception is about nor where it came from, but NpO are the aggressors in this war and thus coming in on their defense doesn't really make much sense.

Actually, the way I see it, since FOK activated both it's Defensive and oA clauses when declaring war on NpO and The Stickmen declared full support to FOK as per The Shortest Treaty Ever MADP it means that Stickmen are also the aggressors against NpO and USN is justified in coming to their defense via the defense clause in The Treaty of Blaugrana .

Edited by Weirdgus

We had no intention of breaking a NAP to get your sorry hide. We're better then that.

Wasted bit space, servers are getting full and it's thinking like yours that add to that waste, " Sorry Hide " I like it can I quote that ? I'll give you the credit, I'll put it in with the rest of my accolades.

I don't understand what this misconception is about nor where it came from, but NpO are the aggressors in this war and thus coming in on their defense doesn't really make much sense.

This is expected from USN, nothing they ever do makes scence, I blame it on there upbringing, just look who Mom is and surley we can't forget " Dad "

I see your flustered again and pecking away at that keyboard without hitting spell and grammar check.. :P Thats the Cora we all know and luv ... hahahaha.

This is expected from USN, nothing they ever do makes scence, I blame it on there upbringing, just look who Mom is and surley we can't forget " Dad "

This amuses me.

Then think a little harder.

Respect due USN, I hope the war goes well for you.

0/

Hey it was explained what was going on, on the last page, don't blame us if you don't have schools in your nations.

I hear ya, I Strong armed this island located in the heart of Devils Lake, a suited location for someone of my stature, however once my dedicated employee's see I occupied some beach front property, the school problem will be fixed rather quickly. I belive in properly educating my children.

Edited by Freelancer

Wasted bit space, servers are getting full and it's thinking like yours that add to that waste, " Sorry Hide " I like it can I quote that ? I'll give you the credit, I'll put it in with the rest of my accolades.

If more people thought like us CN would be a far nicer place

I'm sure USN considers it's self well mothered and fathered but u'd have to ask them

It has saddened us that we have been unable to show the strength of that friendship.

This is the part of the OP that struck me most. While personally I don't know much about you guys, I'm sure our bonds will be strengthened by these events and I hope to get to know you guys better soon :)

o/ USN. Thanks for helping us out.

This is a ghost DoW, right?

I mean, 14 wars in an 'update blitz'.. really?

I know right? How absolutely ridiculous that they should be keeping the majority of their strength in reserve for the counters rather than fighting opponents who have already been well and truly covered.

We should all just bow to your obvious strategic genius and cower beneath your superiority.

It's a pity that events have led you to war against Purple, but good luck to our Maroon allies in USN.

Pitty you say ? I say thank god, this will teach all you peace and treaty IRC luv and huggle rats a lesson.

Ohh, Half, when they are offered surrender terms, I'll be adding my two cents, so get ready for creative humiliation.

Pitty you say ? I say thank god, this will teach all you peace and treaty IRC luv and huggle rats a lesson.

Ohh, Half, when they are offered surrender terms, I'll be adding my two cents, so get ready for creative humiliation.

It will indeed take someone who is very experienced in being humiliatingly destroyed.

I know right? How absolutely ridiculous that they should be keeping the majority of their strength in reserve for the counters rather than fighting opponents who have already been well and truly covered.

We should all just bow to your obvious strategic genius and cower beneath your superiority.

You're kidding, right? 'well and truly covered'? :awesome:

It will indeed take someone who is very experienced in being humiliatingly destroyed.

To date, I have created more excitment on this planet than you could possibly dream of without paying one red cent of reps ever, when this is over I'll be the one laughing.

To date, I have created more excitment on this planet than you could possibly dream of without paying one red cent of reps ever, when this is over I'll be the one laughing.

Of course! In fact, you're soooooo good at ruling your nation that you have 1 whole infrastructure! Not paying reps sure does wonders doesn't it.

I don't know which is worse, people complaining about blitzes or people complaining about peace mode. For one thing, both are legimate tactics if you expect to get counter-declarations to prevent over-extending yourself. :v: