United Sovereign Nations Declaration of War

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then u need to do some explaining as to our own role in your allaince considering your lack of the above requirment.

They keep me around for my charming personality and singing voice of course! :smug:

Oh look, now Alchemy has shown up. Go figure.

Haffles! Now I'm starting to feel a little nostalgic. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the festival of love, United Sovereign Nations. We're ready to part-ay like it's 1968.

OOC: Also, a piece of advice for you, fluffyewunga. Use spell check and use whole words instead of web slang abbreviations. Okay, I know you're dyslexic and that's precisely why I think it'd be good idea for you to do so. No offense, but your posts are kind of painful to read occasionally. Spelling mistakes and generally flawed language is the shortest way to people not really taking you seriously and viewing you as a fool.

Welcome to the festival of love, United Sovereign Nations. We're ready to part-ay like it's 1968.

OOC: Also, a piece of advice for you, fluffyewunga. Use spell check and use whole words instead of web slang abbreviations. Okay, I know you're dyslexic and that's precisely why I think it'd be good idea for you to do so. No offense, but your posts are kind of painful to read occasionally. Spelling mistakes and generally flawed language is the shortest way to people not really taking you seriously and viewing you as a fool.

It isn't the mistakes, it is the content.