FOK DoW

o/ FOK, supporting the raiding of small alliances, how far you have fallen.

An ally was involved in a war (not referring \m/). Not just any ally but one of the most loyal allies on this planet. An ally isn't even the proper word: Friends is more applicable. They were fighting someone much bigger, brave as always, and could use support. We help our friends, in good times and in bad. Whenever and wherever. That's more just and logical then the reasons of NpO which had no ties whatsoever with FoA but somehow choose to defend them again (they have done that before).

However, none of that matters at this point. Together with our friends we also call our allies: NpO and their followers (alliances and members) will tremble before us. They will have nightmares for years to come after we are done.

Jihad!

Edited by shakes

Call it whatever you want. I see it as standing with my allies.

You, like PC, miss the big picture when you use this argument – although at least PC were legally obliged to enter so they can't really be blamed for it. By turning a small war into a large one, you will almost certainly make sure that PC are at war for longer, lose more infrastructure and end up in a worse position than they would have done to begin with.

Unless you are calling NpO leadership liars – Grub has repeatedly said that peace is easy to obtain and essentially only requires the raiding alliances to follow their charter requirements on target alliance size – it would not have been difficult to support your allies in getting a quick peace.

It is admirable to stand with your friends but that does not mean charging in with all guns blazing and escalating a war is the most effective way to help them.

Supporting allies and coming to their defence is one thing but supporting them after raiding a 30+ man alliance?

That was because NpO responded with a 430+ raid on a 80+ alliance.

Edit: why isn't everyone happy they can throw their pixels around and have some fun? That's what the game is about imho.

Edited by erikz

This back and for arguement about hypocracy seems silly to me. History of CN is littered with people takeing sides on beliefs. Part of the reason I loved Grämlins so much back in the day of Syz. Things have not changed.

FOK believes this is a war of aggression by the NpO and doesn't believe anything the NpO has said. So be it.

NpO says that their war is honestly over morals, and having talked to Grub and Penguin, I believe they honestly are doing it because of that reason.

I don't think either side is lieing, and while everyone wants to spin for the PR machine all sides are free to have opinions on the matter.

All I can say is thank you FOK for turning what would have been a little side war into a full fledge global war.

While I think that what \m/, GOONs and PC did was egregious, I cannot argue with an ally honoring both the spirit and the word of a treaty. I know PC enough to know that if they'd asked you formally to stay out, that of course you would have, as the flipside to their much vaunted loyalty.

As events are due to unfold, I would hope that no one would go so far as to suggest that an alliance violating the words of their own charter is somehow honorable and equal to the honor put forth by alliances like FOK who meet the letter of their word.

That was because NpO responded with a 430+ raid on a 80+ alliance.

That was because \m/ were blatantly disrespectful when approched by our Emperor and handled correctly could have been averted, a bit of common decency goes a long way, but i dont expect everyone to be capable of such traits.

This can be argued over and over but im bored of it now so good luck and see you on the battlefield.

Edited by Alfie Riddle

you will almost certainly make sure that PC are at war for longer,

Meh

lose more infrastructure

LOL

and end up in a worse position than they would have done to begin with.

After seeing this thread, among others, I don't exactly find this true. FOK you are awesome allies and have proven to be great friends. We will never be in a worse position with friends like you by our side.

Things were handled before the initial attack, but yeah what PC did was bad.

LMAO @ you, you are either a liar or ignorant of the facts, Grub/NpO never even spoke to PC prior to the intial attack, nothing was handled. NpO was to fearful of this happening to attack PC for the same supposed reasons it was attacking \m/. Just another classless manuever from a NpO Emperor, too bad NpO's allies are going to burn for Grubs lack of class and decorum.

also :P

LMAO @ you, you are either a liar or ignorant of the facts, Grub/NpO never even spoke to PC prior to the intial attack, nothing was handled. NpO was to fearful of this happening to attack PC for the same supposed reasons it was attacking \m/. Just another classless manuever from a NpO Emperor, too bad NpO's allies are going to burn for Grubs lack of class and decorum.

also :P

To be fair, in Grub's initial DoW, he said he knew one of your allies was going to defend, and expected them to.