FOK DoW

Would you say that an alliance going against its own charter is more or less "against the political consensus of this world"?

I ask only for information.

In the end sir, it IS their charter to do with as they see fit. It is not Polars duty to enforce another alliances charter or their internal affairs.

I had the impression that the community reproves all high-handed acts and it was the main reason behind the Karma war.

It seems it was not the case. After the war we see alliances like Athens and \m/ acting irresponsibly, abusing the power of their blocs by imposing their morals and views on smaller alliances. NpO did the right thing from my point of view, thus I wish them luck.

Also I suppose most of the DOWs are not the result of peoples agreement with \m/ actions, but an opportunity for alliances to pursuit their agenda, as usual ;).

Has anyone bothered to click on our flag yet ? :awesome:

I did and I want some details of the nature of the video :awesome: , if possible.

So you chose to escelate a war that would have otherwise have stayed contained. in the end its your funeral so w/w floats your boat I guess

So you chose to escalate a conflict that would have otherwise stayed resolved? :v:

How can you even pretend FOK is the one being unreasonable here?

Acting irresponsibly? Yeh probably. The rest of the things you said? Complete nonsense.

So you support that there is no abuse of power involved in the recent incidences? I disagree, but as usual where people stand is a matter of perspective and for the ones involved a matter of politics as well. Thus let’s agree that we disagree :popcorn:

So you chose to escalate a conflict that would have otherwise stayed resolved? :v:

How can you even pretend FOK is the one being unreasonable here?

Why does it always take so long for somebody to state the obvious around here? Not that anybody will do anything but ignore this factual tidbit, but I hear if you quote something enough it might just become true, so here goes.

Would you say that an alliance going against its own charter is more or less "against the political consensus of this world"?

I ask only for information.

When an alliance violates its charter, the only harm being done is to its own members. Just try to tell me you're doing this for the sake of \m/'s members.

(...)

I did and I want some details of the nature of the video :awesome: , if possible.

What you see is our president, Uncle Harry, performing the FOK wardance. This is a ritual we always have when going to battle. In the background you see some other prominent members of FOK. I feel the need to point out that ikMark is the pink one with the flower.

[OOC] I'm not completely sure, but I think it's from a tv show for kids on a Belgian channel [/OOC]

Edited by Divi Filius

When an alliance violates its charter, the only harm being done is to its own members. Just try to tell me you're doing this for the sake of \m/'s members.

I hated you already, but I am seriously starting to think I should be pitying you instead. Logic and you are strangers aren't they.

Seems you're forgetting about FoA here. You know, that little 33-man alliance that wouldn't have been attacked for no reason had \m/ followed its charter.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

You have decided to back up the most outrageous of raiders, supporting a terrible precedent that the global community is second to optional treaty ties and ensured that many more alliances will be pressured into fighting for said terrible precedent. You should be ashamed.

You have decided to back up the most outrageous of raiders, supporting a terrible precedent that the global community is second to optional treaty ties and ensured that many more alliances will be pressured into fighting for said terrible precedent. You should be ashamed.

I think I'll hold on to this little gem. You know, for later

o/ FOK, supporting the raiding of small alliances, how far you have fallen.

Call it whatever you want. I see it as standing with my allies.

We waited for a while to see if peace could be reached, but it clearly couldn't. Thats when we tried to make this an even-sided conflict.