Vanguard Edict

Almost as heartbreaking as it was to see your alliance endlessly attacking your ally and ours. But not quite.

I will not post a negative comment at STA. You are too good of friends. Please, try to understand our position here and understand why we have made such posts. If you cannot, then come see us.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I will not post a negative comment at STA. You are too good of friends. Please, try to understand our position here and understand why we have made such posts. If you cannot, then come see us.

It would be a terrible day where we would see each other on the opposite battlefields. Needless to say, I feel like I should be eating my words soon.

-omfg

Now were chumps? Nice.

That was not addressed to STA, in any way shape or form.

It would be a terrible day where we would see each other on the opposite battlefields. Needless to say, I feel like I should be eating my words soon.

-omfg

If such a day comes, I agree. I hope that we can honor each other as always if it comes to such.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Was that a shot at STA? Or do you even keep up with our politics? No it wasn't, it was a shot at our other allies. I'll say this once, I don't care about any of my allies reasons for going to war-ever-I have their back and I expect my allies to have my back nothing more and nothing less.

I think you're the one who needs to keep up with politics if you didn't understand whom I was referring to unlike everyone else here.

I dont take issue with Vanguard signing a treaty with an entire bloc, their FA choices are pretty much up to them. However, I will take issue with Vanguard signing an oA treaty with a bloc that just declared war on another alliance because it essentially gives you a free pass to hit NpO 'because you want to'. This is fairly blatant opportunism on the part of Vanguard, if this treaty is cited 24 hours from now as Vanguard's ticket into this twisted carnival then I will have lost all respect for them.

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

Guys, its pretty obvious who this was intended for. You needn't say who but we all know.

I really gotta say this war is shaping up to be one hell of a show. I personally appreciate the sign of respect Vanguard just made to STA. Perhaps I am a bit out of it when it comes to that but what the hell you sent a message to us by setting a precedent in another matter. Well played Stumpy....well played.

I dont take issue with Vanguard signing a treaty with an entire bloc, their FA choices are pretty much up to them. However, I will take issue with Vanguard signing an oA treaty with a bloc that just declared war on another alliance because it essentially gives you a free pass to hit NpO 'because you want to'. This is fairly blatant opportunism on the part of Vanguard, if this treaty is cited 24 hours from now as Vanguard's ticket into this twisted carnival then I will have lost all respect for them.

I would agree, but they were already MDoAP'd to SLCB and could have came in anyways using that.

However, I will take issue with Vanguard signing an oA treaty with a bloc that just declared war on another alliance because it essentially gives you a free pass to hit NpO 'because you want to'.

Anyone can hit NpO "because they want to' with or without a treaty, Grub set the precedent.

I would agree, but they were already MDoAP'd to SLCB and could have came in anyways using that.

I already asked you this, but I just want to see if anyone else know.

Then why treaty to a bloc? Why not just stick it out with SLCB and wait to announce this after a war?

because otherwise,

My exact words.

-omfg