Vanguard Edict

Well, I guess if you aim to let everyone know exactly where you stand then bravo for how expertly you have done such.

Well done Vanguard.

Edited by HeinousOne

Come back in a week and tell him he was wrong.

The class of people certain allies of ours are gravitating to makes the decision where we go that much easier. It's heartbreaking to see some of our best friends being pulled along like puppets on a string, especially when they have the scissors to cut the strings.

The class of people certain allies of ours are gravitating to makes the decision where we go that much easier. It's heartbreaking to see some of our best friends being pulled along like puppets on a string, especially when they have the scissors to cut the strings.

Almost as heartbreaking as it was to see your alliance endlessly attacking your ally and ours. But not quite.

That's an odd way of putting it. Since there will be hurt feelings by the people you decide not to go with and those who you do side with will inevitably be thankful.

But yeah, seems like this MDP web is going into a mixer and the sides we'll get this war will be very unpredictable. Good luck to my former alliance of Vanguard. Don't particularly like the decision but it's yours to make.

Where have I seen that done just recently...

Was that a shot at STA? Or do you even keep up with our politics? No it wasn't, it was a shot at our other allies. I'll say this once, I don't care about any of my allies reasons for going to war-ever-I have their back and I expect my allies to have my back nothing more and nothing less.

Was that a shot at STA? Or do you even keep up with our politics? No it wasn't, it was a shot at our other allies. I'll say this once, I don't care about any of my allies reasons for going to war-ever-I have their back and I expect my allies to have my back nothing more and nothing less.

I believe he was talking about Polar and Rok. From what I've noticed, your description of STA is spot on, and I will never doubt that.

For that reason, I believe we shall see you soon. ^_^

I think it was a shot at Polaris.