Imperial Decree - New Polar

Because NpO is attempting to tell us to do it. If Grub really wants peace all he needs to do is let us self regulate the issue. That's it, no owf drama about half assed statements and such.

We're \m/ in case you haven't noticed we generally dislike others telling us how to run our affairs.

again, that is all fine and dandy, but you need to get your membership to stop offering invites to the passerbys and gawkers then.

That only applies to individual raids.

Group raids fall under the discretion of the triumvirs. Though I will be making the effort to ensure we don't raid alliances, as quite simply to me it gets things way more complicated then it needs to be.

thank you for the clarification.

This crap has gone on long enough... From both sides.

If we can all agree on SOMETHING here, it's that there is a huge error in the interpretability of the section of our charter dealing with wars. If we concede that point, apologize for it, and fix it, and NpO concedes that they will no further badger us about that, then can we end all of this drama? The actual war is great, but all the crap on the forums spanning more than TWENTY THREADS across all sorts of places and from all sorts of completely uninvolved people is getting to the point where I'm embarrassed to even be a part of this community as a whole, never mind any individual group.

My point is, we $%&@ed up, you $%&@ed up, a bunch of people who should have been neutral $%&@ed up. Is there really any more to it than that? Can't we just call it a mistake of epic proportions, all stop whining about it, and go back to smashing in each-other's faces without the drama?

-_-

Edited by Godwin

again, that is all fine and dandy, but you need to get your membership to stop offering invites to the passerbys and gawkers then.

Yea that's one of the arguments I never enjoy seeing people use regardless. As prodding people to take action generally gets them to take action. <_<

thank you for the clarification.

No problem.

If we can all agree on SOMETHING here, it's that there is a huge error in the interpretability of the section of our charter dealing with wars. If we concede that point, apologize for it, and fix it, and NpO concedes that they will no further badger us about that, then can we end all of this drama? The actual war is great, but all the crap on the forums spanning more than TWENTY THREADS across all sorts of places and from all sorts of completely uninvolved people is getting to the point where I'm embarrassed to even be a part of this community as a whole, never mind any individual group.

My point is, we $%&@ed up, you $%&@ed up, a bunch of people who should have been neutral $%&@ed up. Is there really any more to it than that? Can't we just call it a mistake of epic proportions, all stop whining about it, and go back to smashing in each-other's faces without the drama?

-_-

oh my god, i can actually agree with Godwin on this. though i hope by fixing the charter, he means to ensure no more raiding of alliances. but still...

Yea that's one of the arguments I never enjoy seeing people use regardless. As prodding people to take action generally gets them to take action. <_<

most of the time, nope. it usually just causes more threads. this time, someone did take action though and it was invited.

Your like minded friends who didn't budge an inch to say boo? Unlikely they will do much. So then who? I will tell you simply, in the absence of anyone else who is prepared to move on something without a massive groundswell of public support, me.

Looks like someone was a bit off base on their predictions. Way to drag your allies into a nuclear inferno over your ego, Grub.

Looks like someone was a bit off base on their predictions. Way to drag your allies into a nuclear inferno over your ego, Grub.

do not forget that it is \m/'s ego that also started this war. tis amazing that this is all being put on Grub, when \m/ is as much to fault for it with their diplomatic prowess.

I would love to put an end to the drama because it is, in the end, pointless. But it's a pipedream, unfortunately.

Bahahahaha, you've had the power to end this from the start. It's hilarious that you're trying to make it look like it's not your fault though.

Hi

You can not honestly read that sentence that way and claim to have passed Grade 2. Go away and read it again or I shall taunt you a second time

-_-

i can agree to that

-_-

You know what, I entirely agree with you.

(Anything I say is not the official position of the New Polar Order.)

-_-

I'm afraid I don't understand. You stated that \m/ and NpO made a mistake but instead of rectifying that mistake you're suggesting that they destroy themselves over it?

Grub has done everything correct, and if we must fight in order to defeat the shallow pettiness of those he sought to correct, then we are glad to do so. Joyous, even.

Bahahahaha, you've had the power to end this from the start. It's hilarious that you're trying to make it look like it's not your fault though.

We go along with an attack our enemy makes, and we're crazy for fighting?

Oh boohoo.

EDIT: The hypocrisy is strong in me :awesome:

Edited by Earogema

Do you dispute it was Grubs DoW that started this war?

from what i have read and heard it was a logical conclusion given the situation it sprang from. since \m/ was part of that situation as was Polaris, i would state that both of ya'll started this war.

Without that flowery declaration you posted there would be no war, that is fact.

Without that uncouth raid your alliance performed there would be no war, that is fact. Godwin is correct.

(Not the official position of the New Polar Order)

Without that uncouth raid your alliance performed there would be no war, that is fact. Godwin is correct.

(Not the official position of the New Polar Order)

Without Polar getting involved in that tech raid when all the involved parties in the tech raid had already reached a solution there would be no war.

This war is here because Polar wanted to hit \m/. No more, no less, and nothing \m/ could have done would have stopped it.

This war occured because Polar wanted it, that was clear if you had paid attention to his demands from the start.

We do not, nor will we ever, bow to Polar or accept another alliances sovereignty over us.

-_-

You're far too intelligent and inspired to be \m/ leadership. Please tell me you're \m/ leadership.

Edited by Proko