Questioning the Morality: AlmightyGrub

Starfox101

@ SF- you lied when you stated that any external alliance can cause another alliance to disband. it is physically impossible. the only people who can force an alliance to disband are the members of said alliance and no one else. this has been proven time and again by alliances such as FAN, GATO, and Legion who all survived harsh terms. Hell even NPO did not disband.

Norden Verein was informed that unless they disbanded and took down their forums, their membership would be hunted down.

So no, he did not lie.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norden Verein was informed that unless they disbanded and took down their forums, their membership would be hunted down.

So no, he did not lie.

honestly, FAN was hunted down by several alliances and look where they are. i never agreed with the TPF-NoV war and sided with NoV despite being in Polaris and allied to TPF at the time. but Slayer is not admin and thus in terms of his power it is fairly inconsequential. which means that ya'll could have stayed in NoV as FAN stayed in FAN.

i disagree that regardless of the terms, TPF has no power over anything outside of CN including the taking down of your forums. they also have no power to make you disband at all.

your membership chose to disband instead of continuing to fight which other alliances have done as well, but no, i cannot honestly agree that TPF forced you to disband.

i was talking about Grub being in charge of NAAC not Polaris during the time that NAAC disbanded and that he does not blame Polaris for said disbandment. from what i have heard from any former NAAC members i have talked to, not a single one blames Polaris for their disbandment. otherwise, i doubt GR would ever have allied with Polaris and Grub would not be leading Polaris now. but please think i am the one bringing up false facts.

I don't see how any of this is remotely relevant. It is simple: you said that NpO had nothing to do with the NAAC's disbandment. I called on your BS as ES, the then leader of NpO presented the very terms which made the NAAC disbanded. I did not imply, and specifically have stated that I believe this is no way related to present time, or NpO as it is today, however that doesn't change that what you said was false.

I don't see how any of this is remotely relevant. It is simple: you said that NpO had nothing to do with the NAAC's disbandment. I called on your BS as ES, the then leader of NpO presented the very terms which made the NAAC disbanded. I did not imply, and specifically have stated that I believe this is no way related to present time, or NpO as it is today, however that doesn't change that what you said was false.

terms do not force an alliance to disband. the alliance chooses to disband or chooses to fight for better terms. NAAC chose to disband instead of continuing to fight. it is as simple as that.

so yes, Polaris presented terms that NAAC felt unreasonable. NAAC's response was to disband instead of fight on. thus, Polaris really had nothing to do with it as the other choice was NAAC sticks around and fights on. either way, it was NAAC's choice in how to respond to the terms that sealed their fate and not Polaris.

just because Polaris presented terms does not mean that they had anything to do whatsoever with whether NAAC would choose to disband or fight on. Polaris was not present at that meeting nor took part in that vote. only NAAC members did.

For the record, the OP is one of the most transparently stupid, and inadvertently humorous, attempts at spin that I've ever seen. Mostly because it draws illogical conclusions based on false supposition, and also manages to try and politicize irrelevant issues.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

For the record, the OP is one of the most transparently stupid, and inadvertently humorous, attempts at spin that I've ever seen. Mostly because it draws illogical conclusions based on false supposition, and also manages to try and politicize irrelevant issues.

Have to agree, this is not the Schatt I remember. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Starfox coming out yesterday admitting that his reasons for crusading were not genuine either.

It's time for a new generation.

Have to agree, this is not the Schatt I remember. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Starfox coming out yesterday admitting that his reasons for crusading were not genuine either.

/me takes up the mantle of crusader and then realizes that he is of the old generation and that the mantle is much to heavy and takes it off.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Starfox coming out yesterday admitting that his reasons for crusading were not genuine either.
That's a large part of why this thread is so funny.

Starfox admits to being a lying opportunist, and then asks people to believe his nonsense anyway.

2. We are not going to bend over and beg for peace. Grub knows how to play for PR points and that was another attempt. I can count only a few alliances who would jump for the offer of peace after being attacked over old grudges, and they are neutrals.

I'm a bit late to the party, but didn't you support Athens against TPF during the last war?

Edited by Lincongrad

You're now taunting your MDoAP partner.

Just... wow.

Not to defend Grub, or anything, but I'm guessing that SF meant Starfox101. At the time, I had not counterattacked my enemies, and I'm guessing he knew that and was taunting me. So I nuked 2 Polars once he gave me the proper directions.

The point of that essay was completely missed by most. I guess that is my fault but I'll explain it again:

It was an anti-moralist essay, explaining how morals in this world do not exist, only perspective and politics exist, and this situation is a prime example of it. In the thread I provided evidence that Vox Populi was more about revenge than anything which was another example of my main point.

My reasons for crusading were for freedom of myself and my friends, and the hopes of seeing a bitter enemy power being brought down. That was completely genuine.

I'm a bit late to the party, but didn't you support Athens against TPF during the last war?

Yes, as a member of \m/ and friend of Athens I did. Does that mean I didn't think that their PR ploy there wasn't setup? No, I knew exactly what they were doing, which is why I didn't parade around condemning TPF for rejecting it, and I don't even recall discussing it.

Edited by Starfox101

Yea, had nothing to do with the peace terms the NpO put forward :P

Are you still bitter about being caught out as an NPO spy or something? Clearly that chip on your shoulder is making you think you know NAAC better than the people who were actually a part of it.

@ SF- you lied when you stated that any external alliance can cause another alliance to disband. it is physically impossible. the only people who can force an alliance to disband are the members of said alliance and no one else. this has been proven time and again by alliances such as FAN, GATO, and Legion who all survived harsh terms. Hell even NPO did not disband.

thus, you attempts at demonizing Polaris is a lie as all those alliances listed disbanded due to the fact that their membership CHOSE to disband. had the membership of those alliances not CHOSEN to disband, then those alliances would not have disbanded. so fact is, no one but the members of an alliance can force said alliance to disband. to attempt to paint it otherwise is simply a pathetic attempt at casting the failure of the alliance to survive onto someone else.

Yes, clearly there was no reason. The membership just decided to disband. Out of the blue. You sure caught those liars, Doch.

Many alliances who are attacked forever will let their members go on and do other things rather than sit around for a couple of years.

just because Polaris presented terms does not mean that they had anything to do whatsoever with whether NAAC would choose to disband or fight on. Polaris was not present at that meeting nor took part in that vote. only NAAC members did.

Oh, the old "be like FAN" defense. Rich, but instead you ought to admit you didn't know what went down and were wrong.

Wonders? Really? Are you sure about that?

Don't make me post the evidence again - I've done it before ;)

Could have sword NpO demanded NAAC to move to pink, decom wonders, and pay massive reparations if we didn't. Not that it's relevant as so much time has gone past... But please stop discussing it.

The New Polar Order was doing the NAAC a favor by moving them to pink. Your friends in \m/ and Poison Clan have quite the history with pink; I would sure hope your not disrespecting that long, rich, wealth of history by saying it was a punishment for the New Polar Order to demand NAAC to move to pink.

The New Polar Order was doing the NAAC a favor by moving them to pink. Your friends in \m/ and Poison Clan have quite the history with pink; I would sure hope your not disrespecting that long, rich, wealth of history by saying it was a punishment for the New Polar Order to demand NAAC to move to pink.

\m/ has no history with pink