\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

I love you to death, but you have no horse in this race and shouldn't be putting your nose and allegiances at risk to play the moral police. If FoA and \m/ resolved it. It is resolved.

When the weak are being bullied then Polar does indeed have a horse in the race. Always have and I wouldn't bet on it changing. Welcome to Planet Bob. You should stop by and maybe get to know the New Polar Order.

Hey guys remember what happened last time NpO took a big !@#$ all over their allies? Yeah me too.

Fools like you tried to stop us and failed?

Edited by RandomInterrupt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the weak are being bullied then Polar does indeed have a horse in the race. Always have and I wouldn't bet on it changing. Welcome to Planet Bob. You should stop by and maybe get to know the New Polar Order.

I know and like you guys, but sometimes you don't need to use a sledgehammer when a pen would do the job just as well if not better.

Perhaps you don't understand, Choader. Just because people want to flee the repercussions of attacking a defenseless alliance doesn't mean they get to. Maybe you believe they should be able to. We disagree.

That's what I don't understand. what repercussions are there from attack a defenseless alliance? If there are repercussions then they were never defenseless in the first place, and if you're defending them then why are you in the business of signing secret treaties. Oh, you don't have a treaty? I must have missed the CN-wide Revenge doctrine 2.0

I know and like you guys, but sometimes you don't need to use a sledgehammer when a pen would do the job just as well if not better.

Last time some one pulled this trick (Athens) Grub used the pen, the precedent was set. FOA's attackers understood our public stance on issues like this.

That's what I don't understand. what repercussions are there from attack a defenseless alliance? If there are repercussions then they were never defenseless in the first place, and if you're defending them then why are you in the business of signing secret treaties. Oh, you don't have a treaty? I must have missed the CN-wide Revenge doctrine 2.0
I must have missed the memo where you have to have a treaty with someone to defend them. You would have done well as an apologist for Q during the GPA war. Eh, not really done well, but beggars can't be choosers.

Last time some one pulled this trick (Athens) Grub used the pen, the precedent was set. FOA's attackers understood our public stance on issues like this.

Except this time they were your direct allies.

If alliances like yours don't need a CB for attack defenseless alliances why we need a treaty to defend them? :rolleyes:

Treaties are meant to show that you are obligated to defend an alliance, not to be the only way to defend an alliance.

We all need to learn a lesson from NSO, in my opinion. colbert.gif

Not to get all lawyery here, but there was this, something many here, at the time at least, agreed to be common sense on Planet Bob.

I believe that makes the situation worse, to disregard our stance and claim to be "close" allies.

So before canceling did you talk to them? Or was it a 1 strike and your out deal? Allies deserve more than one strike.