Boom went the monkey

LiquidMercury

So here we go, MOTU went rogue on me so far I've gotten a GA off successfully and 2 spy ops (waited to coordinate air at a later point but couldn't log in from work so missed air)

Also this was in defcon 5 due to hoping to get a trade and finish my collection (anyone got aqua/silver/fish for a temp?)

To: MOTU-Man From: LiquidMercury Date: 1/13/2010 5:20:41 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by LiquidMercury. You lost 19,944 soldiers and 4,718 tanks. You killed 7,805 soldiers and 3,095 tanks. Their forces razed 404.275 miles of your land, stole 26.952 technology, and destroyed 107.807 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Had another one where I had 83% odds but it was a draw. Lame. The above I only had 51% odds.

Nooks will be flying later today. Watch for boomstats.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you support people going actively rogue while quitting?

Given that it's an OOC forum, probably. Most players are typically fond of any sort of activity within the game. Characters/Rulers, on the other hand, might think differently.

Given that it's an OOC forum, probably. Most players are typically fond of any sort of activity within the game. Characters/Rulers, on the other hand, might think differently.

Knew I should of made it IC :P

As far as me being on Motu's list? Probably just him deciding to mess with me knowing that war is always fun and we've always talked about dueling before.

Edited by LiquidMercury

I'm just wondering what is the cut off for making a thread when someone goes rogue on you. What I mean is it happens everyday just imagine if we had a thread for all of them? Is it top 5, Top 10, Top 5% or what....just curious :P

When it's the #2 nation and the #3 nation going at it, the stats are usually a bit better and more fun. Most people don't get to see damage output at this level so I felt the need to share.