Boom went the monkey

LiquidMercury

I am on the list? Excellent. Don't go disappointing me now.

You won't be. As I've said soon as I hit the 1k infra nook marks, 10B warchest, senate seat, it's boom boom goodbye. I'll have to hit you on the way down though most likely. Also I'll be putting up a suggestion thread for rogue targets when I do go so feel free to add people to it and you may get your wish. I agree with you about quitting and going rogue. It's the way to do things.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be. As I've said soon as I hit the 1k infra nook marks, 10B warchest, senate seat, it's boom boom goodbye. I'll have to hit you on the way down though most likely. Also I'll be putting up a suggestion thread for rogue targets when I do go so feel free to add people to it and you may get your wish. I agree with you about quitting and going rogue. It's the way to do things.

1k infra nukes and a 10b warchest? How long is that going to take?

Since you are apparently waiting to complete your life's works before making good on your word, there is a possibility that I won't be around to see your suggestion thread, so I'll give you my picks now: Timeline, WalkerNinja, stumpy jung Il, Balder, Puppet Master, Kilkenny, ironchef, bill n ted, Kaiser Frederick II, Bilrow, Sargun, The AUT, Duncan King. Cheers.

So you support people going actively rogue while quitting?

I do.

Everyone should have a last blast in his or her last days on Bob.

I did it as well with my previous nation and can recommend it to everyone.

Goodluck dealing with MOTU and have fun. ;)

*Raises hand*

So do I

Then you won't mind our meeting at a later point in time (honestly had you added to my list well before this post). Along with, but not limited to:

GGA.

Care to mention some of the others on that list?

I don't mind it. I would rather see some nice 1 vs 1 Alliance wars...but that is a long dead dream. Alliance Blocks have killed the game. Can't wait to see what some of these nukes do damage wise though.

Edited by crazymatty

This will be interesting.

Let's see who will be the idiots who will vote for you to later you use senate as weapon while going rogue, this is indeed an act of war since let's suppose that is mainly TOP nations who will vote for you and them are who blame when you start to sanction the people in your list, assuming of course that's what you will do.

1k infra nukes and a 10b warchest? How long is that going to take?

Since you are apparently waiting to complete your life's works before making good on your word, there is a possibility that I won't be around to see your suggestion thread, so I'll give you my picks now: Timeline, WalkerNinja, stumpy jung Il, Balder, Puppet Master, Kilkenny, ironchef, bill n ted, Kaiser Frederick II, Bilrow, Sargun, The AUT, Duncan King. Cheers.

What'd I do?

lulz

Oh boy, a couple people with gigantic warchests and dozens of wonders slugging it out. That's just so exciting.

Planet Bob waited on edge to see 200 mil NS go up against 200 mil NS, now they're just happy to see two 200k NS nations going at it.

Planet Bob waited on edge to see 200 mil NS go up against 200 mil NS, now they're just happy to see two 200k NS nations going at it.

Hey, we have to say thanks for what we have... It's still better than nothing.

I'm really waiting for some epic nuke reports...

Not really supporting anyone, maybe LM by a bit, just because i like Europa Universalis so much. :D