Boom went the monkey

LiquidMercury

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1k infra nukes and a 10b warchest? How long is that going to take?

Since you are apparently waiting to complete your life's works before making good on your word, there is a possibility that I won't be around to see your suggestion thread, so I'll give you my picks now: Timeline, WalkerNinja, stumpy jung Il, Balder, Puppet Master, Kilkenny, ironchef, bill n ted, Kaiser Frederick II, Bilrow, Sargun, The AUT, Duncan King. Cheers.

Shouldn't take too much longer. The senate seat I see being the most problematic as aqua is very hard to get a seat on.

This will be interesting.

Let's see who will be the idiots who will vote for you to later you use senate as weapon while going rogue, this is indeed an act of war since let's suppose that is mainly TOP nations who will vote for you and them are who blame when you start to sanction the people in your list, assuming of course that's what you will do.

Wouldn't be TOP. I'm on aqua and refuse to move to orange. Aqua <3 so it'd be all the random people that I spam their inbox of telling them I'm supposed to be the new senator of Aqua.

The real question should be: What kind of casualty count do we expect to come from all of this?

Hopefully decent. Honestly I was very disappointed in my soldiers their second GA of yesterday. I had 83% odds of winning and it was a fricken draw. 0 killed for motu or myself. Otherwise expect probably 500k or so casualties a day.

Lastly: As all of you should of hopefully known but probably don't, I've always supported going rogue on the way out. My question presented to Aimee Mann was to truly out of curiosity on her opinion.

In regards to who else is on MY list, well that just wouldn't be any fun to share ahead of time.

Your cruise missile attack against MOTU-Maniacs was a success. MOTU-Maniacs lost 40 defending tanks, 8.09 technology, and 40.47 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against MOTU-Maniacs was a success. MOTU-Maniacs lost 40 defending tanks, 8.09 technology, and 40.47 infrastructure.

Failed both AS.

Lost the first GA boo.

To: MOTU-Man From: LiquidMercury Date: 1/14/2010 3:26:38 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by LiquidMercury. You lost 14,235 soldiers and 971 tanks. You killed 49,823 soldiers and 12,303 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,791,816.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Waiting for trade to be reaccepted to buy more soldiers since my population is down 13%

You heard it here first.

Inferno and Motu were Valhalla spies.

:smug:

OH my guess we might have to get in on the fun but ill have to wait awhile MOTU is way out of my range :lol1:

Have fun both of you. I await the nuke reports and the GR to raise here shortly.

LM or Motu can i please be added to the list my citizens have become lazy and I need to weed some of them out :)

OH my guess we might have to get in on the fun but ill have to wait awhile MOTU is way out of my range :lol1:

Have fun both of you. I await the nuke reports and the GR to raise here shortly.

LM or Motu can i please be added to the list my citizens have become lazy and I need to weed some of them out :)

join the fun is just one click away....

u know u want t ... ;P

The randomness of the CN war system prevails! :

To: MOTU-Man From: Omas Nams Date: 1/14/2010 3:24:09 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Omas Nams. You lost 91,224 soldiers and 4,364 tanks. You killed 27,119 soldiers and 2,879 tanks. Their forces razed 212.994 miles of your land, stole 14.200 technology, and destroyed 56.798 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

/derail

I'll give you my picks now: Timeline, WalkerNinja, stumpy jung Il, Balder, Puppet Master, Kilkenny, ironchef, bill n ted, Kaiser Frederick II, Bilrow, Sargun, The AUT, Duncan King. Cheers.

Since its taken you the best part of 2 and a half years to get to less than half of my NS after Ive been ZIed multiple times I guess the only thing I have to say is "Ill see you on my way out" :P

MOTU..... Somewhat expected. Congrats and whatnot at finally getting your 15 minutes of fame.

Since its taken you the best part of 2 and a half years to get to less than half of my NS after Ive been ZIed multiple times I guess the only thing I have to say is "Ill see you on my way out" :P

Ouch! That stings, man :P

My NS has been up and down a little too which has hampered my efforts somewhat, but yes, you have my apologies for the delay. Maybe I will get to you at some point during the next two and a half years!