Some interesting stats

Luis Quezada

Ok. when was the last war we had where we didnt already know the outcome

GW3.

Edit:

Unless you count UJW, before everyone bailed when someone gave them an excuse that made them appear to be "honorable". Or something.

Edited by Lady Gaga

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic, then, that Grämlins did fight in GW3, and on the Aegis side, too. So in the last war that you deem to count, they did fight.

I would count Karma as a 'real war' to be honest, despite the way everyone now seems to play it down as a predetermined beatdown.

GW3.

Edit:

Unless you count UJW, before everyone bailed when someone gave them an excuse that made them appear to be "honorable". Or something.

I wasnt here for either, the UjW was the "omg nukes are immoral" war?

I would count Karma as a 'real war' to be honest, despite the way everyone now seems to play it down as a predetermined beatdown.

The day NPO declared on OV i would have agreed with you that it was going to be a hard fight with no clear winner till the dust settles, but once IRON and co used the strategy they did it was pretty damn clear the outcome wasnt going to favor those who really like their infra

Don't forget, until they actually show that they have the balls to use those war chests and put their infra on the line, nobody knows if they're actually worth anything.

Gramlins have never been involved in a war of any magnitude where the outcome was not predetermined. (Ever since they joined a war, then bailed what, a week later?

Excuse me? When was that?

I nuked and ate nukes for the Gremlins for nigh a month straight the last time they fought. To the best of my knowledge they have never bailed on anyone. Try to have a clue what you are talking about when you open your mouth here please sista. Kthxbye.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

The discussion about never warring is stupid. First of all, there were about 90 of the top TOP nations ready for war before peace was finally agreed. Secondly, wrong thread. Make a new one for your daily TOP bashings, please. Keep it all in one thread, so I don't have to read that drivel in every thread.

And Gre also fought nuclearly in Karma, which is definitely a major war. Sure, the outcome was decided when everybody was in, but that's still a lot of lost pixels.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

The discussion about never warring is stupid. First of all, there were about 90 of the top TOP nations ready for war before peace was finally agreed. Secondly, wrong thread. Make a new one for your daily TOP bashings, please. Keep it all in one thread, so I don't have to read that drivel in every thread.

And Gre also fought nuclearly in Karma, which is definitely a major war. Sure, the outcome was decided when everybody was in, but that's still a lot of lost pixels.

No.

Gremlins is willing to fight, and have fought in recent memory and in GW3.

No.

Gremlins is willing to fight, and have fought in recent memory and in GW3.

So you say "No," but then agree with my statements? Or are you saying "No," to my request to end the war talk despite you agreeing with me about Gre being willing to fight?

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Thats a girl?

Oh also, guys, i found whats wrong with those nations. There all on the aqua sphere, did they not get the memo Gramlins was moving to the red team?

Shhhh we're not telling anyone yet

and it's only fair

and I now have the ga op results from the OP

Someone puts 50 tech in one of my aid slots and I might post them ;)

I don't know how you can quantify Gramlins' performance in GW3 with the word "fight".

You Sir, are correct. It was no "fight". We slaughtered every nation we attacked and after like 3 days every Illuminati nation was in Anarchy, while not one of our own was. At this moment they didn't even fire back, so we offered white peace. Yes, please don't call it "fight".

You Sir, are correct. It was no "fight". We slaughtered every nation we attacked and after like 3 days every Illuminati nation was in Anarchy, while not one of our own was. At this moment they didn't even fire back, so we offered white peace. Yes, please don't call it "fight".

I think the question is, whether or not, you can do the same with the warchests presented in the OP.

Wait wait wait.

GW3 didn't have an obvious, predetermined outcome? Really?

People are probably just looking at the NS of both sides on CNwiki. From that aspect AEGIS / Flatlanders could have won given the tiny NS advantage. The truth is of course far more stacked towards The Initiative.

I've always thought the Flatliners was an odd insult, as in CN, a flat line while at war generally indicates success, as opposed to propaganda of this style. I get it, no heart-rate and all, but still a little funny.

tpf.jpg

Its used a lot because during GW3 the Initiative actually grew in strength. I can testify to that, I fought probably 9 wars in GW3 and still came out stronger than before.

Excuse me? When was that?

I nuked and ate nukes for the Gremlins for nigh a month straight the last time they fought. To the best of my knowledge they have never bailed on anyone. Try to have a clue what you are talking about when you open your mouth here please sista. Kthxbye.

It's pretty pointless to argue with Tela. She's been holding an unreasonable grudge against Gremlins for as long as i can remember. And i seriously have no clue where it's coming from. There are so many alliances more deserving of it.

Chill guy :P

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kryon. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith

Desired Government: Revolutionary Government

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 30%

Number of Spies: 800

Last Nuke Purchase: 7/25/2009 4:41:56 AM

Last Wonder Purchase: 12/18/2009

Total Money: $991,115,618

Technology: 7,127.80 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 1/15/2010 9:29:03 AM

Trade Partners: Commonwealth of LoL, Maja Menjangan, Islas, stircrazy, Ecoli

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Total Aircraft: 105

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 936

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

# Corvettes: 0

# Landing Ships: 0

# Battleships: 8

# Cruisers: 1

# Frigates: 7

# Destroyers: 7

# Submarines: 7

# Aircraft Carriers: 6

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

bad boy >:(

and I lol to everyone. I dont give a !@#$ about my nation anymore, otherwise I wouldnt have rogue would I. According to TOP's warchest standards (which are ridiculously high) though, none of the Grä I'm fighting are in (or even near) compliance.

In any case I patiently await whoever Grä sends my way :) And Tobo I HAD to turtle, I wasn't going to go and give you free tech and some money after all ;)

How do you go about getting unsanctioned by the way? Need to send some foreign aid before deleting.

Edited by Luis Quezada

It's pretty pointless to argue with Tela. She's been holding an unreasonable grudge against Gremlins for as long as i can remember. And i seriously have no clue where it's coming from. There are so many alliances more deserving of it.

Honestly, I've never really liked how Gramlins conducted themselves. On top of that, they're still harboring one of the lowest forms of life in the cyberverse - adhambek.

I don't need to get into that, but Gramlins know exactly what I'm talking about.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Guateamala. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Buddhism

Desired Government: Monarchy

Threat Level: Severe

Tax Rate: 30%

Number of Spies: 788

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: 12/20/2009

Total Money: $437,673,561

Technology: 4,131.81 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 1/16/2010 12:02:25 AM

If we don't meet TOP's standards then you must have been no where near

and really you have been a very poor rogue, if damage was your aim then you have failed

Edited by SynthFG

I thought you guys offered white peace because your whole side was starting to fall apart. I'm pretty sure if you stayed in you would've been hurt a lot more.

I thought you guys offered white peace because your whole side was starting to fall apart. I'm pretty sure if you stayed in you would've been hurt a lot more.

If they wanted to just get out quickly and without damage once the side was falling apart then why did Syzygy start threatening Lord Valentine(or was it Vladimir?) that they would unload their nukes on the NPO on the CN forums?

It also had to do with Ronin 1.0 falling apart and Old Guard leaving the 2 alliances they entered the fight with hanging out to dry while they called in favors with the powers that be on the other side to get peace. Given those circumstances, Gremlins didn't run from the fight. In fact, they were pretty gung ho about fighting til the end. I should know, I was there for Syzygy's speech before Ronin/OG/Gremlins declared....I would have declared on my own mother after listening to that.

Edited by AirMe