An Official Nordreich Announcement

Nemhauser

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought you would degrade yourself to this level.

That 'level' is called humour. You should try it sometimes. It's fun.

I don't like German nationalists, nor the people RPing them.

Good for you, but that has very little to do with us.

Edited by Nemhauser

Never thought you would degrade yourself to this level.

I just don't like them, doesn't need any explanation.

It's a movie quote reference, if you didn't get it, and do not worry; no explanation is being asked from you. We're sort of used to people holding irrational, unexplainable biases against us.

Congratulations to all those people now proudly serving as a government member of Nordreich. There are a lot of old faces, as well as some new ones, sure proof of a dynamic alliance political culture. I am looking forward to the work this group will accomplish. A particular congratulations to PuliSher as well; managing an alliance's economy is never easy, but on top of that you had some pretty big shoes to fill as Reichsbanker. You filled them nicely though, and Nordreich has you to thank for a large part of our growth and success. So thank you for your commendable service, and congratulations on being "Nordlander of the Year".

I don't like German nationalists, nor the people RPing them.

Seriously, Spaarlaamp... that's the most insulting thing you've ever said.

Oh, and congratulations and such to Nordreich.

Edited by Michael von Prussia

It's a movie quote reference, if you didn't get it, and do not worry; no explanation is being asked from you. We're sort of used to people holding irrational, unexplainable biases against us.

Congratulations to all those people now proudly serving as a government member of Nordreich. There are a lot of old faces, as well as some new ones, sure proof of a dynamic alliance political culture. I am looking forward to the work this group will accomplish. A particular congratulations to PuliSher as well; managing an alliance's economy is never easy, but on top of that you had some pretty big shoes to fill as Reichsbanker. You filled them nicely though, and Nordreich has you to thank for a large part of our growth and success. So thank you for your commendable service, and congratulations on being "Nordlander of the Year".

I hold no grudge whatsoever towards your alliance. There are just a few people that I don't like. But that can be said from people I'm allied with also. My feelings towards Nordreich are neutral.

)): Nationalism )):

Greetings, friend.

I see you've taken the time to write a well thought out response to our announcement declaring the victors of Nordreich's elections (gasp), and others' promotions. Let me take a moment now to personally thank you for your congratulations, and to assure you that I hold you and your system of beliefs in the highest regard.

Heil Nordland!

Greetings, friend.

I see you've taken the time to write a well thought out response to our announcement declaring the victors of Nordreich's elections (gasp), and others' promotions. Let me take a moment now to personally thank you for your congratulations, and to assure you that I hold you and your system of beliefs in the highest regard.

Heil Nordland!

Dude, chill before you sarcasm yourself to death. I've had a love/hate relationship with NoR for a very long time.

Congrats Martens, you've found your way back to government.

And hey einswald :ph34r: