Greatest CN Rivalry?

Drai

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair, I don't really understand it myself sometimes. I wasn't referring to myself precisely though, more what I used to do.

I was more referring to my particular knack at the time to say the exact opposite of what the NPO was trying to put out there messaging-wise.

As NPO leadership is not exactly renowned for letting people know what they're trying to put out there messaging-wise, and in fact considers this information protected by OpSec, there is no 'safe' way to comment on any NPO policy. Chron has decided that he will post anyways, as I did back in the day, and I assume has already been 'discussed'.

Chron is actually a member of NSO, an alliance that allows freedom of speech.

we got hit by FAN TOP and GGA

what's your story bro? ;)

I was in Legion for that glorious battle. After the talking back and forth with the guys I was fighting, it became clear to me where I belonged. Though I didn't join FAN until the week before vietFAN.

My battle plan was simple. Every alliance we can muster, pound the piss out of FAN. Get 1500 nations on them. I was told it was overkill, as the Legion was undefeated, and we had way more nations and NS. :P

If I remember correctly, Legion also picked the one alliance it still had an NAP with to attack, the GLOCK Treaty with FAN.

we saw logs stated that we would be hit by TOP and GGA and so we went in against them, most of this was last minute as our MoD and Commodore were gone :mad: FAN was added because many alliances were worried about their firepower, long story shot we got stretched too thin

the main reason we joined was the treaty with GATO, which we were talking about cancelling (logs with Galahad and someone from GATO iirc), so we never "hated the Hegemony" (ok, some hated NPO and everyone hated noWedge) but overall The Legion respects its opponents.

EDIT to answer your statement

Edited by SiCkO

As stated in the OP this thread is for rivalries between two alliances. Please keep that in mind as well as other forum rules while continuing this discussion.

It seems my first warning has not been heeded. Users are strongly advised to heed it now. Anyone proposing "rivalries" which are not between two alliances will find themselves with a warn.

We are discussing on different levels.

I was reacting to Chron's statement how NPO never admired/respected FAN. I took NPO here, as its members. Not leadership only, or policies. As such, statement is wrong as it doesn't hold true in the way presented for NPO members. It is a bit too much to say it the way he did. We don't ICly like each other, we dispensed harsh words, jabs and insults in the heat of battle, but there certainly is respect. More so now, currently, when the dust is settled on the battlefield.

Oh, sorry, sometimes I forget that the NPO leadership doesnt represent the entire alliance. My apologies in that regard.

That's fair, I don't really understand it myself sometimes. I wasn't referring to myself precisely though, more what I used to do.

I was more referring to my particular knack at the time to say the exact opposite of what the NPO was trying to put out there messaging-wise.

As NPO leadership is not exactly renowned for letting people know what they're trying to put out there messaging-wise, and in fact considers this information protected by OpSec, there is no 'safe' way to comment on any NPO policy. Chron has decided that he will post anyways, as I did back in the day, and I assume has already been 'discussed'.

You are wrong on so many levels that I my laziness instincts have taken over and force me to not respond due to the immense time such an endeavor would force me to waste.