When did you join CN?

Aeternos Astramora

765 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

created one nation some time around GW 3 however i wasn't active at all outside of my obscure alliance. I wouldn't even have know that a great war was occurring as my alliance didn't get involved except that one member posted a resignation thread about going to help some comrades of his in another alliance. That tiny alliance disappeared and i left CN sometime in May or June. I got bored again in January 08 and rejoined around then and have been here ever since.

I just want to know how many people actually remember the really old stuff. I do not. I joined about 10 days before GWIII and fought in that war as a lowly 1K NS nation where I dominated (hehe). I remember having a $50K upstart, $200K to help with a war that occurred my third day in CN, and a $500K stimulus. My first war (7 days before GWIII) was devastating until I got my aid: 72 NS nation vs. my 42 NS nation. I would have liked to see his face when I jumped to 1K NS.

I've been on the forums ever since I joined, some times more often than others.

I joined about 2 months prior to GW3, and didn't know much about Cn nor how it worked. I got smacked down in GW3, joined a better alliance, learned the game, and had much more fun knowing what was going on :)

I joined right in the middle of the Second Great War.

Edit: thinking about it, that's probably a big reason why I didn't end up in a major alliance right away. Because they usually don't recruit during large wars.

Edited by Katsumi