CN Awards 2009 - Presentation

Jyrinx

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people who are displeased with MK winning are saying that MK only won because people that like MK (MK included) voted for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how a poll works? The people you associate most closely with and the ones you like are the ones you vote for. At least that's how a "Favorite ______" poll works.

By definition a poll has bias because it's asking for an opinion.

It reminds me of people complaining about the government and not even registering to vote.

At least you stopped trying to argue NSOs growth is the best in the game.

You addressed me, but I don't know what you're talking about.

The sith don't like Mushroom Kingdom?

Surprise Surprise.

Only your bias would conclude that from me saying Legion's flag is better than MK's. However awesome MK might supposedly be, its flag isn't.

Edited by SpoiL

You addressed me, but I don't know what you're talking about.

Only your bias would conclude that from me saying Legion's flag is better than MK's. However awesome MK might supposedly be, its flag isn't.

MK's flag superiority isn't tied to it's ingame flag.

MileysKingdom.png

inb4 reich/kommune tards

And only your bias would make you think that.

You see what I did there? :rolleyes:

Also hello MOTU-man, i see you lurking :D

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Hahaha this really is a pathetic topic :P MK hahaha I don't know the guys but this is really embarassing

Please get to know us. We are treatied after all. ;)

That said, while I can understand such sentiments and even slightly agree that the results were a bit disappointing (having put my smugness aside), I don't think it's fair to say this topic is pathetic. Jyrinx and whoever did the graphics put a lot of work into things. Kudos to both at the very least.

Please get to know us. We are treatied after all. ;)

That said, while I can understand such sentiments and even slightly agree that the results were a bit disappointing (having put my smugness aside), I don't think it's fair to say this topic is pathetic. Jyrinx and whoever did the graphics put a lot of work into things. Kudos to both at the very least.

SeipherCaim ;).

And my work was mostly menial and repetitive, Seipher's was a far more important contribution. Glad he finally got an occasion to show off his amazing skills to the cyberverse as well.

Tss... Jyrinx work was great... he took on himself to have that done (by the former format of last year) and did it in a very awesome fashion...

And I really enjoyed making these graphics (some people may have noticed that I did some other awards.. you know... the ones that made people laugh when it was the purple awards ;))

And last thing, i designed them after having seen the potential final result 'MK - MK - MK ....)... so no mistake, like Jyrinx, i approved these awards and by no means can it be called "pathetic".

Wanna complain ? Vote next time...