Octava Orden Announcement

Ezequiel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As par seeing that treaty i signed my self. It is the job of the raider to do the research. If they chose to ignore that them they face the wrath of OO's might treaties and newks

EDIT: I flamed Lol

You fail. :)

El_Trekkie[OO|MoFA]: Most people of Cn hat eme anyway

I :wub: you.

Edited by The Reccesion

Let me make one thing clear, this "it is the raider's job" part being hashed around.

My guys did everything but find the one obscure forum posts regarding them.

If you can't find protection in the bios, the wikis or doing a quick forum check AND they are already being raided then you have to start placing blame on the alliance and the alliance's protector in those situations.

If my protectorate did none of the listed things and were hit, I'd take it as my own fault for failing to protect them and not say the raiders needed to do a better job.

Sorry, but I felt this needed to be made aware to people.

We are only giving them military protection, and they realise that. We can more than hold our own.

You just don't get it. You can't hold your own. You basically say it yourself in this quote:

Please, try it once. I bet some AzN nations would like to take that tech back from you with me.

You would HAVE to have AzN send help because OO couldn't handle it themselves. To be honest, it's quite pathetic how you don't realize just how helpless you are by yourself. You can barely protect your own alliance, let alone another one. You rely on other alliances to protect you if someone happens to come along and raid New Auric Armada. Congrats on still being fed from the breast while you feed someone else.

Let me make one thing clear, this "it is the raider's job" part being hashed around.

My guys did everything but find the one obscure forum posts regarding them.

If you can't find protection in the bios, the wikis or doing a quick forum check AND they are already being raided then you have to start placing blame on the alliance and the alliance's protector in those situations.

If my protectorate did none of the listed things and were hit, I'd take it as my own fault for failing to protect them and not say the raiders needed to do a better job.

Sorry, but I felt this needed to be made aware to people.

This, can you really expect every tech raider to scour for treaties on the OWF? If the treaty had been any older it would be nigh on impossible to find anyway.

Every alliance depends on its allies. Its a simple fact. You can't survive on Bob without allies unless I suppose your neutral.

It's slightly different when OO literally couldn't defend New Auric Armada's top nation really that well by themselves. Zeke MIGHT be able to hit the nation himself, but they'd have to go to outside help.

Your point it? :ph34r:

My point being your alliance does not have the capability to provide protection to the alliance you signed on as a protectorate. If your allies are required to do that for you then perhaps the alliance you have sworn to protect would have been better served seeking a protectorate treaty with an alliance that does have the capabilities to protect them directly as a protectorate treaty requires.

This isn't intended to be a slight against your alliance, it is just the facts as I see them. I don't see why alliances would rush to offer protection to other alliances that they cannot possibly provide directly. I'd rather see smaller alliances concentrating on developing and growing their alliance to a level where they can provide the protection required by a protection agreement before signing one.

You would HAVE to have AzN send help because OO couldn't handle it themselves. To be honest, it's quite pathetic how you don't realize just how helpless you are by yourself. You can barely protect your own alliance, let alone another one. You rely on other alliances to protect you if someone happens to come along and raid New Auric Armada. Congrats on still being fed from the breast while you feed someone else.

Actually, iirc, PPG is a MDP bloc so unless theres an oA treaty somewhere i forgot about AzN couldnt do much for NAU

When this was brought to our attention, we mistakenly thought our nations had hit a nation that clearly stated in their bio that they were protected. We found out later that they changed their bio after the raid. The Asgaardian nations looked at all the bios, and checked the wiki that said they were disbanded.

By our tech raiding rules, our nations conducted the raid correctly. If NUA wants to accept the peace offers that were sent, that is up to them. If they wish to fight, that is also their perogative. These nations will not get any aid from Asgaard if NUA hits them. If any nation other than a NUA nation hits our raiders, we will consider it an act of war, and respond accordingly.

Every alliance depends on its allies. Its a simple fact. You can't survive on Bob without allies unless I suppose your neutral.

Yes, but if you have an alliance depending on you to survive (or in this case a couple of nations that don't want to leave their AA), then you have to be prepared to actually defend them. OO is in no position to actually defend those they claim to protect, so all the allies in the world won't make a difference. If NAU wants to be protected, they need to find someone who can protect them.

Yes, but if you have an alliance depending on you to survive (or in this case a couple of nations that don't want to leave their AA), then you have to be prepared to actually defend them. OO is in no position to actually defend those they claim to protect, so all the allies in the world won't make a difference. If NAU wants to be protected, they need to find someone who can protect them.

I can't argue with you, that is true. But NUA signed the treaty with them, and OO will have to do everything in their power to protect NAU.

Actually, iirc, PPG is a MDP bloc so unless theres an oA treaty somewhere i forgot about AzN couldnt do much for NAU

You'd be surprised. ;)

Please, try it once. I bet some AzN nations would like to take that tech back from you with me.

Did you seriously, seriously, just threaten me with another alliance after you gave another alliance your own protection? I've got half a mind to roll you into the goddamn ground for that. You didn't act so tough when you came to me a month back begging for me to protect you. However, let me say one thing, if you try to pull that with me again you will see my resolve.

Edited by Balder

Did you seriously, seriously, just threaten me with another alliance after you gave another alliance your own protection? I've got half a mind to roll you into the goddamn ground for that. You didn't act so tough when you came to me a month back begging for me to protect you. However, let me say one thing, if you try to pull that with me again you will see my resolve.

GGA has taught him to serve a master well, also if AzN were wise theyd dump this treaty in his lap for using their name to make threats