Announcement from the New Sith Order

Lennox

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here we have a former leader of the Hegemony in his natural habitat. Note how he instinctively and unnecessarily lies. Oh.. I think he's spotted us. This might be an excellent chance to witness his species' fascinating reactions to negative commentary.

You > Head > Anus/"sand"

Ah, wait, wasn't around for One Vision. Tch, wasted effort.

And in all honesty, we really have been trying to get this treaty for months. That's not a lie....Or is it?

In all honesty Chron, you should understand people's reaction. After all I believe this would be a great example of 'political about-face'.

The thing is, it's not. I understand their reaction, but it's painfully ignorant of reality, and while it's understandable, that doesn't mean I shouldn't feel obligated to point out they're wrong. This treaty has been in the works a long time now, I mean, we have Heft for crying out loud, how could we not have been trying to get this?

Saying that this treaty is somehow in contradiction of everything we've been doing up to this point is a falsehood, as it's blatantly ignoring the very people in our alliance. It's like saying the dissolution of FB had anything to do with this, it didn't, despite how much folks want it to be for the sake of feeling validated.

Sorry folks, but reading between the lines only works when you know how to read.

The thing is, it's not. I understand their reaction, but it's painfully ignorant of reality, and while it's understandable, that doesn't mean I shouldn't feel obligated to point out they're wrong. This treaty has been in the works a long time now, I mean, we have Heft for crying out loud, how could we not have been trying to get this?

Saying that this treaty is somehow in contradiction of everything we've been doing up to this point is a falsehood, as it's blatantly ignoring the very people in our alliance. It's like saying the dissolution of FB had anything to do with this, it didn't, despite how much folks want it to be for the sake of feeling validated.

Sorry folks, but reading between the lines only works when you know how to read.

I'm not sure what you are upset about, I think most everyone here agrees with you.

I'm not sure what you are upset about, I think most everyone here agrees with you.

I wish that were the case, but some folks in the Mushroom Kingdom just have seemed unwilling to acknowledge reality for what it is.

It's quite frustrating dealing with the obstinately dense.

Okay, now that we have mutually excluding treaties keeping us out of the "Chain War" who should we implement the Moldavi Doctrine with and declare upon?

edit: I tried to be a little too cute, and ended up just showing bad taste. Back to one and purple is looking good!

Edited by Fantastico