My opinion on the war, the CB, and assorted other things.

bros

I'll tell you what, we can make this a monthly thing. We'll stomp one of your allies for a week and then make white peace. You'll win every month of the year.

Deal?

Interesting foreign policy. Keep up the good work, with an attitude like that you'll turn all of Planet Bob against you soon.

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what, we can make this a monthly thing. We'll stomp one of your allies for a week and then make white peace. You'll win every month of the year.

Deal?

Stomping a much smaller alliance for a week is becoming a monthly C&G pastime already without my permission. Three in two months is a good start.

Interesting foreign policy. Keep up the good work, with an attitude like that you'll turn all of Planet Bob against you soon.

Ah, the classic general member = alliance policy spin.

Stomping a much smaller alliance for a week is becoming a monthly C&G pastime already without my permission. Three in two months is a good start.

Not entirely surely what wars C&G has been in other then this recent WWE, but if they all spy and attempt to destroy our alliances I'll gladly support defending ourselves regardless of the size of the aggressor.

Edited by der_ko

No, just the half with a track record that has a recently acquired reputation for being slow on the uptake when it comes time to defend their allies in a meaningful way.

Honestly, i still dont understand this attitude. How can people _STILL_ say that CC:s strategy was a bad one, when it ended up with WP being given within two weeks of hostilities starting. Oh, TPF might of taken some damage, but i doubt they would of made it easier, if the war would wage on for months, with the other side having atleast 2 to 1 advantage in NS.

Aye, I will say it was not all together a bad one if the damage that TPF sustained is not taken into consideration. However it definitely did not have anything to do with when and how peace was given. In reality, the one main drawback, as bigwoody pointed out, is it was the equivalent of telegraphing a punch for planning purposes, and the manner in which declarations came in from CC only added to that fact.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Athens' 'tech raid' on Ni is another one. I'm not sure what the third one he's referring to is off the top of my head though.

In the RLMMO war MK fought against Athens & C&G new boy Jack D.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/RLMMO_War

I am recognizing the deceleration of war on Kap Bambino by the Mushroom Kingdom, as such I have declared on your King, and successfully performed a naval blockade upon his nation.

If I have the great Archon's attention now, I would like an answer to the question you never mustered the courage to respond to on the C&G boards.

You compared C&G to the other blocs, SF, Citadel, FB. You said "C&G is the only thing between now, and the world turning to ****"

I asked you, since your goal for C&G was to remain quiet and do absolutely nothing, "what is the difference between C&G and the other blocs? and how is C&G the last thing standing between now and the world turning to ****?"

I await, I doubt you will respond even now.

Edited by Alterego

@ Dochartaigh

[ooc] this is a game and comes a very distant second to every thing else. For you to run around screaming that we should have all been available to organise dozens of alliances overnight during the most important holiday period in the whole western world when few alliances can do anything without all their leaders around is beyond pathetic. Going into peace mode takes a second, organising a war takes lots of planning and discussions. [ooc]

You wanted an early strike by a couple of alliances because your side wanted a small limited badly organised war that you could easily win. You are fuming because you lot backed down, tail between your legs when a force was raised against you that would not be brushed aside. An organised determined force with a tactical advantage that pushed thousands of your guys into peace and suddenly made your lot feel like peace with TPF was a good thing. Ive an idea why dont you quit your bellyaching and chest thumping now that you have been forced to cower down.

I see you flailing around all over the place every day trying to maybe touch on a point that actually makes sense, but you never ever manage to succeed. I seriously don't understand how one person can be wrong 100% of the time. I didn't think it was possible. You're even worse than Ogaden under NPO.

Edited by Penkala

No, just the half with a track record that has a recently acquired reputation for being slow on the uptake when it comes time to defend their allies in a meaningful way.

Typical verbal sling designed to injure while my post was a pointed prediction of the inevitable should MK retain their current attitude.

Typical verbal sling designed to injure while my post was a pointed prediction of the inevitable should MK retain their current attitude.

Their 'current attitude' is that they'll help their treaty partners. Much the same attitude Zenith has been giving off. Your demise is also imminent.

Their 'current attitude' is that they'll help their treaty partners. Much the same attitude Zenith has been giving off. Your demise is also imminent.
Forgive me if I, for one, doubt that a member's differing opinion and sentiments will be the downfall of the Kingdom.

Ah yes, one's own hubris is hardest to detect. Except by others. The same thing happened to NPO.

/shrugs

Carry on, then.

All of that verbal sling was quite true and could be reasonably supported with more facts than your "pointed prediction" is based off of. Of course, since you've taken the liberty of speaking on the behalf of a vast number of alliances, I shall use that as a precedent to speak on your behalf, and apologize for your silly little prediction, and end that little quable.

Edited by Atanatar

All of that verbal sling was quite true and could be reasonably supported with more facts than your "pointed prediction" is based off of. Of course, since you've taken the liberty of speaking on the behalf of a vast number of alliances, I shall use that as a precedent to speak on your behalf, and apologize for your silly little prediction, and end that little quable.

That many a person, a nation, and alliance have fallen from great heights due to their own inability to reign in their arrogance in times of a partially secured victory is an undisputed fact. I was merely pointing to the possibility of that happening.

The hostile reactions to that mild point have been quite amusing, however.

Edited by Kzoppistan

That many a person, a nation, and alliance have fallen from great heights due to their own inability to reign in their arrogance in times of a partially secured victory is an undisputed fact. I was merely pointing to the possibility of that happening.

The hostile reactions to that mild point have been quite amusing, however.

You made that comment with the full knowledge and intention of enflaming emotions of those in MK, and MK's allies. That you make the claim it was merely an observation is a joke. You made no attempt the keep the wording of you prediction either neutral or even address the issue. You merely sought to make a quick, off base threat against a alliance that you are at current poltically opposed to. The fact that you try to veil threats in the guise of an innocent observation is a symptom of your twisted logic.

Edited by Atanatar

You made that comment with the full knowledge and intention of enflaning emotions of those in MK, and MK's allies. That you make the claim it was merely an observation is a joke. You made no attempt the keep the wording of you prediction either neutral or even address the issue. You merely sought to make a quick, off base threat against a alliance that you are at current poltically opposed to. The fact that you try to veil threats in the guise of an innocant observation is a symptom of your twisted logic.

I find it humorous that you state you have any idea what my full knowledge or intentions are. Furthermore, I'm not politically opposed to anyone. Unless they are unrightfully trying to take from me or my allies. Is that what MK or \m/ are trying to do? If not, then we have no quarrel.

A threat? No, a warning perhaps. In fact, I actually quite liked MK. They seemed friendly and judging by the recent awards, are very well organized. I was greatly disappointed, though, by their stone throwing in this last episode, but I was willing to chalk it up as supporting their allies. However, if MK can't turn off their PR machine now that the war is over, or if they adopt a perpetually smug attitude, I have no doubt of the consequences.

But please do continue trying to paint me in the light of which you wish to see me. It's making my day.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I find it humorous that you state you have any idea what my full knowledge or intentions are. Furthermore, I'm not politically opposed to anyone. Unless they are unrightfully trying to take from me or my allies. Is that what MK or \m/ are trying to do? If not, then we have no quarrel.

A threat? No, a warning perhaps. In fact, I actually quite liked MK. They seemed friendly and judging by the recent awards, are very well organized. I was greatly disappointed, though, by their stone throwing in this last episode, but I was willing to chalk it up as supporting their allies. However, if MK can't turn off their PR machine now that the war is over, or adopts a perpetually smug attitude, I have no doubt of the consequences.

But please do continue trying to paint me in the light of which you wish to see me. It's making my day.

^^^^:smug alert:

Nice try.

You started this whole arrogance charade by deliberately misreading posts that were clearly intended to be humorous.

^^^^:smug alert:

Nice try.

You started this whole arrogance charade by deliberately misreading posts that were clearly intended to be humorous.

Deal?

That some pretty hostile humor. I'm not sure those on the receiving end of that statement would find it very funny at all.

If you can't see the obvious sarcasm there, given the history of Planet Bob and the Mushroom Kingdom, I honestly cannot help you.

Oh, then I must have misunderstood, my apologies, sarcasm is not my forte. Surely, MK would not support stomping an alliance for a week every month.

*edit for accuracy

Edited by Kzoppistan