Ragnarok Announcement

Van Hoo III

I never said I didn't support or won't defend mhawk. Quite the contrary actually, I think mhawk is a great leader.

You can't both support him as a leader and at the same time claim you shouldn't have to take responsibility for the action he takes for your alliance.

Either you support him or not, you apparently do wich is great but it's not athens or anyone else responsibility what your leader does. Ultimately it falls down on TPF as a whole.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, because I think he is lying.

Exactly. It will likely be your new rallying cry now that the CB has been played to death and more or less, universally accepted. From a tactical point, it makes sense. From a motive point, it makes sense. Which calls the logs into question even more so, in an intelligent mind.

You can't both support him as a leader and at the same time claim you shouldn't have to take responsibility for the action he takes for your alliance.

Either you support him or not, you apparently do wich is great but it's not athens or anyone else responsibility what your leader does. Ultimately it falls down on TPF as a whole.

What about this new lovy dovy era of peace and understanding the karma war was supposed to bring in. Guess that all was a lie.

Exactly. It will likely be your new rallying cry now that the CB has been played to death and more or less, universally accepted. From a tactical point, it makes sense. From a motive point, it makes sense. Which calls the logs into question even more so, in an intelligent mind.

"Intelligent mind" key word. Hiya Flinders, how are ya?

What about this new lovy dovy era of peace and understanding the karma war was supposed to bring in. Guess that all was a lie.

First of all I don't remember anyone promising that.

Second, what does that have to do with not wanting to take responsibility for the actions of your leader?

First of all I don't remember anyone promising that.

Second, what does that have to do with not wanting to take responsibility for the actions of your leader?

There is a difference between not wanting to and not willing to. I don't want to get rolled because your buddies thought some bs was a valid cb, but I will get rolled if I need to, because I support my leader. Don't question my loyalty you chump, I was zied in the KARMA was like pretty much everyone else in TPF.

Edited by jimbacher

I don't have the time, or effort, to read 16 pages, so If someone has asked this already, I apologize.

Is there a reason, that even when you subtract the two hours, the timestamps don't match up?

And has either of them provided proof that the other doctored the logs, other than their word?

There is a difference between not wanting to and not willing to. I don't want to get rolled because your buddies thought some bs was a valid cb, but I will get rolled if I need to, because I support my leader. Don't question my loyalty you chump, I was zied in the KARMA was like pretty much everyone else in TPF.

I don't doubt your loyalty to TPF. You did claim that the general membership shouldn't get punished for what your leader did though. The way I see it as long as you stay in your alliance you're responsible for the actions of your leader, wether you want to or not.

I don't have the time, or effort, to read 16 pages, so If someone has asked this already, I apologize.

Is there a reason, that even when you subtract the two hours, the timestamps don't match up?

And has either of them provided proof that the other doctored the logs, other than their word?

No proof either way has been given by either side. The whole discussion has pretty much been about the burden of proof (wich both sides naturally claims is on the other side).

Edited by neneko

"Intelligent mind" key word. Hiya Flinders, how are ya?

All my words are key words !@#$%^. I'm having a grand old time. Can't you tell! It's like the NoV war all over again but people are actually listening to me this time.

*edit

The "b" word with an "a" thrown in there is filtered? Lame.

Edited by Captain Flinders

prob is a reason, but then that comes down to who you believe altered the logs. Each side is going to believe their guy is the trustworty one.

Given the number of Edited/altered logs surfacing these days, who knows what is real and what is fake. :lol1:

In an earlier Conversation between Hoo and Warbuck, he stated something to the effect of; you better get off of aqua, you have no friends here."

To me it is not too farfetched that he went a little bit further in telling people they need to leave the game. Combine that with being emotionally unstable and cocky, I think it is very likely that line is true.

prob is a reason, but then that comes down to who you believe altered the logs. Each side is going to believe their guy is the trustworty one.

Given the number of Edited/altered logs surfacing these days, who knows what is real and what is fake. :lol1:

...Did this serously become 16 pages over a basic no u match of who has a more trustworthy player?

There seems to be equal proof on either side, and unless new conversations and amazing screenshots of admissions pop up, I don't think we'll have a change.

I figured there had to be something else hidden in these pages somewhere ._.

Edited by Shurukian

you need to get rolled. :awesome:

...Did this serously become 16 pages over a basic no u match of who has a more trustworthy player?

There seems to be equal proof on either side, and unless new conversations and amazing screenshots of admissions pop up, I don't think we'll have a change.

I figured there had to be something else hidden in these pages somewhere ._.

There is something hidden in here...do you feel it taking over your mind???

:ph34r:

Not everybody has their clocks synced up. Unless you sync them regularly (at least weekly) they can start to run a few minutes away from each other.