Ragnarok Announcement

Van Hoo III

I disagree with the way you guys do things and yes I think you guys have been toadies. Despite that and the current conflict, I still genuinely like you guys.

I love all the backhanded comments you're handing out in this thraed. "Terrible forum posters in FEAR and toadies in TPF but I still love you guys!"

Hilarious, can I subscribe to your herb?

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the backhanded comments you're handing out in this thraed. "Terrible forum posters in FEAR and toadies in TPF but I still love you guys!"

Hilarious, can I subscribe to your herb?

Or, perhaps, he realizes that the posts of a few don't reflect the whole bunch. Maybe you should subscribe to that magazine sometime, it does wonders.

I disagree with the way you guys do things and yes I think you guys have been toadies. Despite that and the current conflict, I still genuinely like you guys.

The same kind of toadie you were for over a year until you finally felt it was safe to show the "real" you and who you really care about?

Although you should probably reread it a few times, I'll oblige you with the response "someone purposefully faked logs to make an already controversial statement into a damning statement".

Thank you, mind pointing me to the fake logs, I have read a lot of log dumps in this conflict, not sure which one is suppose to be fake.

In the days following the Karma War, all of NPO's former allies had to make alternative arrangements regarding their foreign policy, Valhalla included. You won't see Valhalla looking in the rear view mirror and if some day NPO and Valhalla become allies again, it will be because on that future date it will make sense to do for the future of foreign policy at Valhalla, not because Valhalla is nostalgic for some by-gone era (if anything future relations with NPO will be in spite of those days).

TPF is in much the same position. As for this latest "stunt", if you are referring to the op that was talked about 6 months ago, recall that the professed rationale for it was that TPF found itself in a state of long term war and it was discussed as a desperation ploy/act of revenge. NPO by that point was also in a long term war and completely unable to back up TPF in any way--indeed even now they are in treaty terms and their every move is watched for compliance. Meanest kid on the playground? Not even close.

The deed took place 6 month ago but their reaction to what they did is seen now and that is what I was refering to.

I don't really see anything here that make me think I should take it for a fact that RoK is trying to chase a bunch of alliances from the game. Nothing that even implies it actually.

Or, perhaps, he realizes that the posts of a few don't reflect the whole bunch. Maybe you should subscribe to that magazine sometime, it does wonders.

Yes so TPF must now comform to how you guys see things? Do you perhaps think that the relationship TPF had with NPO was true friendship? Clearly lasted longer than any friendship you had with them.

But I forogt, there's no such thing as true friendship on the other side of the web. -_-

The same kind of toadie you were for over a year until you finally felt it was safe to show the "real" you and who you really care about?

Oh youwish, calling a spade a spade and telling us what we know but what Hoo and SpiderJ will vehemently detest to it saying, "You've no idea man!"

The ultimate defense in this thread, I think I will subscribe to the magazine SoM.

[OOC](Hoo, SpiderJ the relationship we have is mostly outside the context of IC politics.)[/OOC]

Edited by The AUT

It's cute to see you of all people act like this.

However, carry on, I need some humour along with my delicious beer

I haven't denied my past, however its you who is denying your past and trying to laugh it off.

Edited by youwish959

I only see one toadie in this thread.

2vnjfrc.gif

....and he is in peace mode. :P

Yes so TPF must now comform to how you guys see things? Do you perhaps think that the relationship TPF had with NPO was true friendship? Clearly lasted longer than any friendship you had with them.

What on earth does this have to do with what you quoted?

"Hoo realizes that a few bad posters don't reflect the entire alliance."

"Yeah well your friendship with NPO didn't last as long as TPF's!"

:psyduck:

This is what you get for not being able to post for a few pages... WarriorConcept stole my thunder.

I am disappointed by the current development of the ADI politics, especially Warbuck.

First thread was: Ok, they wanted an honourable way out and messed it terribly. Then it develops into a strange case of "I can't read nor understand the basic concept of an MDoAP (You mean I am OBLIGATED to defend you? I want options dammit and don't you make me a meat shield".

Now it comes to a point where disappointment turns to disgust. The neutrality turned into an obvious support for what should be the other side and everything he does looks like messed up angling from an inexperienced puppet.

John Warbuck, may I call you Warduck? Because you sure quack a lot and are full of grease.

* This is just another underhanded blow: Will you get your 30 pieces of silver now or will you be traditional and wait for Easter?

** Also if you live on Planet Bob and can't make the difference between "I wish you burn" and "I wish you burn in HELL" then this discussion is pointless.

I only see one toadie in this thread.

2vnjfrc.gif

....and he is in peace mode. :P

Oh, $%&@ off :P

I will be coming for you one day. And I will bring whisky to celebrate the mushroom clouds that are melting the faces of your poor citizens

[OOC]Happy new year old chap[/OOC]

It seems we're on the same page about yours as well.

*sigh*

This thread is now in complete compliance of OWF Standards.

1- Controversy - check

2- No evidence from either party after 20 pages - Check

3- Reference to NPO ebilness - Check

4- No U - Check

5- At-least 3 off-topic discussions - Check

6- Someone butt-hurt about distant past - Check

This thread is now in complete compliance of OWF Standards.

1- Controversy - check

2- No evidence from either party after 20 pages - Check

3- Reference to NPO ebilness - Check

4- No U - Check

5- At-least 3 off-topic discussions - Check

6- Someone butt-hurt about distant past - Check

Umm, all the evidence was posted in the OP.

So, I might have missed something, but let me get this straight:

Warbuck's conclusion was that he was probably hacked and a single line of a single log was edited. So you're telling me *someone* decided to hack this poor sap's computer, locate the log of a conversation that he just knew was there, altered a line, then gave a little prayer that Warbuck would then take the now-edited log (after conveniently forgetting the original conversation and having not referenced it since) and pass it around?

Really? That was your defense?

Warbuck's conclusion was that he was probably hacked and a single line of a single log was edited. So you're telling me *someone* decided to hack this poor sap's computer, locate the log of a conversation that he just knew was there, altered a line, then gave a little prayer that Warbuck would then take the now-edited log (after conveniently forgetting the original conversation and having not referenced it since) and pass it around?

Even better. He was being "sarcastic" when he said that and never really meant it.

Sounds about right. Such compelling defense too, I might add. Not even Johnny Cochrane could do better.