Doitzel

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Sound CB?

jajajajajajaj no wiat.... your seem serious

Your avatar is fitting.
Thank you WC, Mona Guerilla is my favorite.

Your's is what? An angry 14 year Oriental?

No, it's not.

Hey hey, now people, this a thread to show us the light : we should be at peace with each other and hug our infra.

There's absolutely no need to fight.

Hey hey, now people, this a thread to show us the light : we should be at peace with each other and hug our infra.

There's absolutely no need to fight.

I tried to fight the urge to hug my infra... but I failed miserably. :(

You're right.

Fighting is bad.

Plowshares. Now that's where it's at.

The OP made me chuckle.

If you believe that NpO does not lead FB, or that Grub did not make demands of Athens/Londo to not go through with that, you will be contradicted in short order. MK made Londo back down cause they knew they were going to get their $@! kicked, and Londo bent over backwards to make sure it didn't happen. As far as FB wanting to be aggressive and take out other blocs such as Cit, and SF, you are correct...it is subjective.

Actually I have not provided facts, but they are available to me should I wish to research and point them out...but I am in fact a lazy SOB. Touche.

A couple points:

First off, no one leads Frostbite because all three leaders within the bloc are hardheaded, self-confident SOBs with their own individual sets of views and opinions who outright refuse to have them subjugated by anyone, including their allies.

Second off, any problems between Grub and Athens were worked out peacefully using diplomacy over a month ago. Not only does that prove that said problems are irrelevant to the current situation, but it also proves that the New Polar Order aren't a group of opportunistic warmongering monsters eager to destroy at every other opponent since Grub chose a diplomatic solution.

actually, doitzel said that the was is just to stomp IRON again here:

I have no idea how you get that from Doitzels post, but whatever, I guess you can spin it how you want

How many possibilities result in not ending on Karma's bad side? Because it seems like that's the only one, and it's Karma's way or the highway. Being on Karma's bad side sure seems a lot like being on NPO's bad side.

Maybe not, but I remember reading lots of glory posts of Karma's righteousness, and how NPO was holding us all back and was so evil and if we got rid of them things would be so much better.

If Karma was not to change things for the better, then it was simply revenge on NPO and a shift in power. Karma couldn't win a war with that kind of propaganda however.

And here I was, thinking Karma have finally come to rescue us all from hegemony. (I mean the word not the group)

But, ohh.. what's that? What's that I see over there? Is that? Is that a hegemony forming from the Karma coalition? I believe it is! Way to become the thing you hate, Karma!

Karma doesnt even exist any more. Why keep bringing them up, its not like it is in any way a coalition that still exists and that still holds power. I can think of at least 3 blocks, which currently have power right now, not all of them are friends, there is no one ruling hegemony, your argument is silly.

Edited by KinKiac

Wow, I can't believe I read through the last 5 pages of you guys running around in circles. Word to the wise, don't bother actually following the arguments made here. They are all incredibly stupid and have nothing to do with the OP.
I'm just waiting to see if someone reposts that video of Doppelganger and Ivan from Krunk's thread. That thing was brilliant.

Wow, I can't believe I read through the last 5 pages of you guys running around in circles. Word to the wise, don't bother actually following the arguments made here. They are all incredibly stupid and have nothing to do with the OP.

Thank you for the warning, but I enjoy seeing Alter Leader Nabla make a fool of himself. Also, I like how pro Vox Populi this crowd seems to be despite how they may have felt about the alliance while it was alive.

Thank you for the warning, but I enjoy seeing Alter Leader Nabla make a fool of himself. Also, I like how pro Vox Populi this crowd seems to be despite how they may have felt about the alliance while it was alive.

What are you talking about? His posts were the best part of the last five pages.

So who do I surrender too?

Nonononununues, you don't get it. We aren't going to war see because that would fuel hartred in the world.

Re-read Doitzel Post, be enlightened by his beautiful words and feel free once again.

Truly We have become Independent! No one can call us RON again!

Nonononununues, you don't get it. We aren't going to war see because that would fuel hartred in the world.

Re-read Doitzel Post, be enlightened by his beautiful words and feel free once again.

Truly We have become Independent! No one can call us RON again!

o/ IRON, for you have gained back the blessing of the grandmaster to be independent once more