Who will declare in TPF's defense?

Sakura

443 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody, people generally will go to any extent and circle talking to avoid wars they are required to help in.

The first group have MD clauses -- and unless they *all* deem the "spy plan" to be an offensive action on TPF's part....

And NEW, Zenith, and FEAR have MDAP treaties.

At least, assuming wikia is somewhat accurate.

Edited by Sakura

From all the talk from TPF's allies I am pretty shocked that not even one of them has stepped up to help TPF for the second night in a row. The alliances formerly known as hegemony are cowards.

Most of the cancellation clauses are 48 hours...

From all the talk from TPF's allies I am pretty shocked that not even one of them has stepped up to help TPF for the second night in a row. The alliances formerly known as hegemony are cowards.

The NPO isn't able to tell them what to do....

Well thus far theyve all proven to be cowards

It's not like the attackers were all that brave, with the enormous curbstomp against TPF.

I expect some will join, yes, but I also expected some to join already. Maybe everyone is waiting for distracting circumstances (OOC: new year) to be past.

I didn't vote all but i did vote no one. it not a big deal everyone most likely is scared of a huge war(infra nuked away) so i doubt this gets big.

I do have a question to TPF. How does it feel to know that in most cases you are willing to trade infra to save your friends yet in times of you needing the favor return they rather wait aroung to see if anyone else would step up and defend you???

I do have a question to TPF. How does it feel to know that in most cases you are willing to trade infra to save your friends yet in times of you needing the favor return they rather wait aroung to see if anyone else would step up and defend you???

I don't think it's that simple, it's just christmas break and people aren't as active as normal. Things take time and what's the point in going to war unprepared? I was hoping it'd be last night but I expect tonight or tomorrow now.

Saying "I voted all because I could" is lame. Plainly, some of these alliances will almost surely declare on behalf of TPF (maybe tonight?), while most of them probably will not.

Edited by Valdemar