Who are actually happy to see NAAC back?

Trout

NAAC  

276 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Airme decided to posture and brag about his alliance being dead (???), and Jack Diorno stuck it to him good.

Not really. All Jack managed to do was to get me to facedesk in real life and get hundreds of people lining up to attack him when he comes out of peace mode.

I have to agree with Airme here on the facedesking point. The only nation currently residing under the National Alliance of Arctic Countries alliance affiliation that I recognize as an actual nation of the NAAC is Moonwalkista, lead by Lord Chozo. Also, FAN is still at war with the NAAC, which I give them much <3 for because they, judging by this thread, are the only ones besides former NAACers who hold any respect for that alliance any more.

Jack Diorno, you sadden me. Your silly antics have gone too far before, and they are going too far now. Just letting you know.

I am definitely happy that the NAAC is finally back.

Silly people say that I am not the real NAAC, but after a long period of time living as an arctic nation I am sure that everyone will think of me when they think of NAAC. It's inevitable.

When people think of you, they will think only of a fool. Perhaps you can shoot for the Hall of Fame in that category, join BattleMage the 12th, HoT and Walford.

Jack's alliance makes \m/ look serious...

Drai baby, remember the good times.

Not really. All Jack managed to do was to get me to facedesk in real life and get hundreds of people lining up to attack him when he comes out of peace mode.

Why would people attack a sovereign alliance without a proper CB? How brutally thuggish!

Drai baby, remember the good times.

Why would people attack a sovereign alliance without a proper CB? How brutally thuggish!

actually the CB is still around. FAN and Polaris to my knowledge both have valid CBs from GWIII as the war essentially never ended.

actually the CB is still around. FAN and Polaris to my knowledge both have valid CBs from GWIII as the war essentially never ended.

Given the fact he isn't an actual NAAC member. I am sure the other 2 people on the AA longer than him will confirm that.

Shut up and make a war yourself then. Stop expecting other people to do the dirty work for you.

Hmm perhaps i would, however, my alliance does not have any treaties and we have no outside threats, so basically i cant. Just saying there have been a few things that have happened that might have resulted in war, but nothing happened :(

The reformation was just another way for Jack to get attention and try to be "funny". The new NAAC won't last a month, and Jack, for the 1,000,000th time, will change alliances. Besides, none of the old NAAC people wanted it to be revived anyways.

Edited by Khalai Protoss