CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

I'm sorry, but my computer is being gay, and it won't show the map.

Any available space, protectorate or not?

I also need a little walkthrough my first few RPs. This is the sort of thing I like doing, I just wanna get used to how it works here.

Will anyone help me if/once I own something?

Edited by Nythera

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nythera' date='03 April 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1270269769' post='2246280']
I'm sorry, but my computer is being gay, and it won't show the map.

Any available space, protectorate or not?

I also need a little walkthrough my first few RPs. This is the sort of thing I like doing, I just wanna get used to how it works here.

Will anyone help me if/once I own something?
[/quote]

Based on the link Sargun posted a while ago, there's protectorates in central North America, Mexico, the Arctic, Antarctica, northern, central and eastern Africa, Russia and central Asia. If you don't like any of these locations, you can ask someone who already owns land if they can cede some of their land to you.

If you need a walkthrough on RPing, you can read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=69224"]this thread[/url] and read the guidelines in the OP.

If you need OOC (Out of Character) help, you can post something in the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42831"]OOC thread[/url]. If you need IC (In Character) help, you can always send a PM or something to one of your neighbours.

[u][b]Map Request:[/b][/u]

1) Addition of the Kingdom of Jaduka
2) Magadanskaya ----> Vauleyo-Buryatian Protectorate
3) Renaming SUVB Prot ----> Vauleyo-Buryatian Protectorate
4) Annexing Graham Bell Island
5) Modification of border with Kamchatka Protectorate

Details shown below:

[IMG]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l358/ImperatorAzenquor/MapUpdate.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' date='02 April 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1270244132' post='2245691']
[s]Per FSM being wiped over a week ago, I am officially claiming all of his land this time. I had originally asked for this to be frozen due to a hope of compromise that would FSM to retain some of his land, but recent discussions has shown this is not the case. So, please continue with my original request and mark all his land as mine per the claim made after FSM was declared inactive. Thank you.[/s]
[/quote]

As you can see, I'm editing this request. Please label the Italian peninsula as the Italian Federation, the islands of Sardina and Corsica as the Sicilian League for now (unless/until FSM changes his nation name) and the islands of Sicily and Malta as disputed territory until FSM and Lavo RP their turnover. Gracias.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='20 March 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1269127323' post='2231624']Also, EHEM, Sargun...[/quote]

[color="#000080"]Looks like the assorted obscure islands of the Indian Ocean need a clean-up because the map doesn't quite reflect the real situation.

[b]Comoros Islands[/b] ===> Elanthia - independent from Transvaal since March 12, 2010

[b]Cocos-Keeling Islands[/b] ===> under Sarah Tintagyl's rule since late December 2009, Sarah and myself have been repeatedly trying to get this fixed.

[b]South Georgia[/b] and [b]South Sandwich Islands[/b] are a territorial anomaly. Transvaal claimed them back in June 2009 but for some reason this was never updated on the maps and subsequent claims have been made on those islands which have been shown on the map. Transvaal "officially" retains its claim over those islands - but unofficially turns a blind eye because we have more pressing needs to focus our attention on.

[b]Crozet Islands[/b] are shown as being part of Transvaal (mis-tagged?) but we have never claimed them. As far as we are aware, no one has claimed them since Wighton occupied Kerguelen Island around a year or so ago - now presently ruled by Greater Pacifica. The Republic of Transvaal would support their annexation by Greater Pacifica if that nation so chose to exercise that right. In our opinion, Crozet should be paired up with whomever rules over Kerguelen.[/color]

[quote name='Bull Run' date='06 April 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1270604743' post='2251034']
I now recieved confirmation (via PM) by owners of the Mexican protectorate: Californian, Yawoo, & Shadowsage for my claims there.
[/quote]
Oh fun! You better ally with me when Otto Vertidieger comes to take Texas and Mexico...

Anyway, Sargun, would you please revert Texas back to its former color? Thanks!

[quote name='KingChris' date='06 April 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1270611359' post='2251190']
Oh fun! You better ally with me when Otto Vertidieger comes to take Texas and Mexico...

Anyway, Sargun, would you please revert Texas back to its former color? Thanks!
[/quote]

What was its former color?