CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1282449054' post='2426300']
Lavo has posted within 25 days. He posted on the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87704&view=findpost&p=2407716]9th of this current month[/url].

Wipe invalid.
[/quote]
Is one single line enough to be considered active? One line in 27 days?

For me, it is not. I've always been advocate of people needing more than one or two one-liners for activity.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1282476182' post='2426551']
Is one single line enough to be considered active? One line in 27 days?

For me, it is not. I've always been advocate of people needing more than one or two one-liners for activity.
[/quote]

Then change the rule. Don't bend it be do what you want it to be. The rule is if you post at all in 25 days you are active. That is the rule and I'd appreciate it if you did not try and deceive us all and get him wiped.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1282595130' post='2428064']
Then change the rule. Don't bend it be do what you want it to be. The rule is if you post at all in 25 days you are active. That is the rule and I'd appreciate it if you did not try and deceive us all and get him wiped.
[/quote]
I'm sorry that you have to think I'm trying to deceive you, when there may have been the possibility that I simply didn't see that post due to its miniscule size.
Because that's what is the case, I didn't see it. I wouldn't have thought Lavo to be inactive otherwise.

Sure Merger, you caught us... Lynneth and I are part of some larger secret organization that plots the doom of you and all your friends...

Back in the real world, I would like to take this time to drop a 'whoops, my bad' and affirm my belief that a post is a post, no matter how small it may be. That is all.

Edited by Executive Minister

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1282671318' post='2429569']
Stop squabbling here, everyone. Take it to OOC thread or PMs. This is only for map related posts.
[/quote]

Wiping someone is map-related.

I say if someone doesn't post 10 paragraph wall of texts once a day, they should be considered inactive.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1282679623' post='2429724']

I say if someone doesn't post 10 paragraph wall of texts once a day, they should be considered inactive.
[/quote]
That's hardly the same as one [i]tiny[/i] post every 25 days. <_<

[quote name='darthzen123' timestamp='1282708908' post='2430441']
<international broadcast>the empire of Dubokia asks for some land in return we will offer a alliance and militarily aid
[/quote]

This thread is OOC.

Is there a region you'd prefer? (RP'ing the culture/people of the land you claim is encouraged :) )

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1282679623' post='2429724']

[/quote]

The first two posts in that matter is map related. The posts that followed with accusations and counter accusations are not. This post of mine with argument regarding an argument regarding the wipe of map is also out of context here. So please cut it out, everybody.

[quote name='Krishnaa' timestamp='1282680354' post='2429740']
If the Indian state of Goa (Goa, India) may plz be labeled "Rajani Dynasty".
King of Cochin can confirm this.
[/quote]

I confirm this. The RL state of Goa could be marked in his colors. I will post a map here soon to show the territory.

On the lavo matter. I've stated my view in private. In peace time conditions we should have strict adherence to the inactivity rules having no tolerance for those that go over 25 days inactive, but enforcing the rule as it has generally been enforced. While there may be exceptions made in extreme wartime cases, this isn't a war, and lavo's existence isn't inherently obstructing anyone else's RP.

So my view is that lavo is not wiped, but of course to reiterate, failure to maintain activity within the range of 25 days will result in a complete wipe, no questions asked or exceptions made. Not to mention if we are going to change the rule itself from anything other than ANY activity with a maximum strech of 25 days inactive then there should be an announcement of the policy with fair warning given prior to its enforcement. It really not equitable to just change a policy on a whim and make its enforcement a complete surprise.

No one can be expected to follow a rule they have no knowledge of.

Edited by iamthey

Remove my claim to England and Portugal, it's not worth it to deal with this war when I don't have much time, I don't have time to even get caught up at this point, and I really don't care.

Leave Shetlands and the Faroes marked mine though, as for the rest, mark it whatever you want.