CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you make me do so much work. :P

Well it is a voluntary job and we all do grovel a lot to make you happy!!! :P Too bad there are no altars or massive step pyramids else we could have sacrificed some virgins to you too!! :P

Well it is a voluntary job and we all do grovel a lot to make you happy!!! :P Too bad there are no altars or massive step pyramids else we could have sacrificed some virgins to you too!! :P

Virgins? I'm not a volcano God!

I require goats. Lots and lots of bloody goats. Also, since we're on the subject, build me a ziggurat.

I require goats. Lots and lots of bloody goats. Also, since we're on the subject, build me a ziggurat.

/me sighs.

Guess I should make another trade with kaiser melech mikhail to get some goats. As regards ziggurat, i need one too, I am starved of nicotine!!

[wake up grumbles] :( [/wake up grumbles]

Send a message to V the King and Emperor Mudd about it. They'll most likely give a portion of their Alaskan protectorate to you.

Pikachurin, you must get on IRC. :3

/me sighs.

Guess I should make another trade with kaiser melech mikhail to get some goats. As regards ziggurat, i need one too, I am starved of nicotine!!

[wake up grumbles] :( [/wake up grumbles]

I hate puns so, so much.

Edited by Sargun

/me begins building a Ziggurat

I think they're punny :3
You should try cream puns. They are very tasty, literally. :P

Hmm...bright ideas, y'all. I don't even need the light above me to read by.

Paint is a really bad image editor, but it works for just map stuff, if people remember to save their images as PNG. With photoshop, you can save as a jpeg, but only if you turn the quality up. That's why paint's jpgs suck. I haven't seen paint.net's handling of jpegs, but really, for map-making purposes, you should only use png.

I can't save stuff as PNG, so JPG it shall be. Some of us still use ancient PCs and OS. I think my PC is so old it's harddrive is made of wood.

I can't save stuff as PNG, so JPG it shall be. Some of us still use ancient PCs and OS. I think my PC is so old it's harddrive is made of wood.

Is it steampowered or do you still have one of those crank-powered computers?

Edited by Lynneth