Announcement from Dark Fist

Rogue = Rogue, and Member = Member.

So Rogue = Member?

So you don't find it odd that two members with over 200 days of seniority coordinated an attack on a DF member? So I'm assuming from your previous statement that you guys didn't kick them out a while ago, meaning they were expelled for attacking DF members? Perhaps you should clarify the timeline.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people being so deliberately obtuse in here?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the former NSO nations in question were members previous to the unauthorized attacks, were they not? And it was due to the lack of authorization that they are no longer members?

They were expelled about thirty seconds after we saw that they declared war without authorization.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2046292

I am incorrect about the months ago, but how long have they been expelled for that you were unable to get them removed from your AA? If they were expelled then you probably would not want them ghosting you, and as they are clearly in war mode why didn't you do something to get them off the AA?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2046386

When did I ever suggest NSO as a whole or officially condoned this hypothetical act? And when did I say NSO should be destroyed?
I'm not saying it was definitely an NSO member, since there isn't any definitive proof, but given the circumstances it's not very ridiculous - as many are making it out to be - to think that an NSO member might be behind it. Certainly more likely than a /b/tard choosing DF's forums randomly.
Of course we can't *prove* it was NSO, however the timing of our debating in the other discussion, the spamwar, and the general antics of youwish, I think, that more or less proves it.

You'll have to excuse my misunderstanding, I read these two as similar. It may not be ridiculous to assume it may have been an NSO member, it is ridiculous to throw around ooc attack accusations in an attempt to smear an ic alliance.

I am incorrect about the months ago, but how long have they been expelled for that you were unable to get them removed from your AA? If they were expelled then you probably would not want them ghosting you, and as they are clearly in war mode why didn't you do something to get them off the AA?

They were expelled five minutes after they attacked without authorization buddy. One's already gone, we're working on the other.

Edited by heggo

According to your logic in a previous thread, *ahem*, if they're outlawed as ghosts/rogues they should no longer even be considered a part of the alliance AA. ;)

So you don't find it odd that two members with over 200 days of seniority coordinated an attack on a DF member? So I'm assuming from your previous statement that you guys didn't kick them out a while ago, meaning they were expelled for attacking DF members? Perhaps you should clarify the timeline.

Darth and Xzibit have been long time members yes. But they're friends so they coordinated their own attack.

We were like WTH? Kicked them out for it.

Dear Citizens of Planet Bob,

I have been informed by Rebel Virignia that one of the rogues is in fact not a rogue but was tricked into attacking by the actual rogue who pretended to be an NSO commander.

I would not announce this normally but since this happened just a few weeks ago I fear Planet Bob is in a time loop of some sort. I need the top scientists to get together and figure out how to fix this terrible loop.

Love,

Daikos

You'll have to excuse my misunderstanding, I read these two as similar. It may not be ridiculous to assume it may have been an NSO member, it is ridiculous to throw around ooc attack accusations in an attempt to smear an ic alliance.

Quite alright.

Even if it was an NSO member who was to blame it would be them in the wrong, not NSO as an alliance.

Dear Citizens of Planet Bob,

I have been informed by Rebel Virignia that one of the rogues is in fact not a rogue but was tricked into attacking by the actual rogue who pretended to be an NSO commander.

I would not announce this normally but since this happened just a few weeks ago I fear Planet Bob is in a time loop of some sort. I need the top scientists to get together and figure out how to fix this terrible loop.

Love,

Daikos

They are trapped in the past, putting things right where once went wrong, hoping the next leap, will be the leap home.

I truly hate everyone here with all my heart and soul. I haven't even bothered reading this whole thing because it's not worth my time. If you're reading this, $%&@ you.

DF: Cut it out and lock down your boards.

NSO: Just do the world a favor and stop posting forever

[/drunkness]

EDIT:

[01:41] <Mathias[Athens]> hey rsoxbronco1

[01:41] <Mathias[Athens]> i was reading that thread

[01:41] <Mathias[Athens]> so $%&@ you

Edited by rsoxbronco1

I truly hate everyone here with all my heart and soul. I haven't even bothered reading this whole thing because it's not worth my time. If you're reading this, $%&@ you.

DF: Cut it out and lock down your boards.

NSO: Just do the world a favor and stop posting forever

[/drunkness]

The feeling is mutual.

Seriously though work this out with war or drop it.

Edited by Caesar833