• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alliance Less then 15 members....

Alliance without a Protectorate....

Lack of coordinated defense....

Maybe I'm old school in this thinking but I don't even recognize you as an alliance.

:D

Ill make sure to shed some tears when reading New Moon before bed tonight.

:lol1:

I said we couldnt trust these new GOONS....

:unsure:

)): GOONS )):

This is possibly the most atrocious act I have ever seen done on this planet, I thought you guys were better than this. You didn't even get me a target to raid. <_<

please refer to the previous quote :)

when we were a 6 person alliance, we managed to get a protectorate from NpO by the amazing diplomatic technique of "talking to people"

Funny this coming from you when you say the words "talking to people", did you ever try to talk to them to resolve this. you were once a 6 man alliance yet you don't care about anything or no one. you just destroyed an Alliance, yes they where small but didn't they deserve it, ask yourself was it so hard just to get peace with the poor 6 man Alliance that was outnumbered by GOONS 140. are you kidding me then you come here and say "talking to people" like you have showed it at all. I hope the same thing you are doing to others doesn't backfire on you and you end up being rolled. you just destroyed another alliance one that could have been something.

Edited by marcus the great

Knowing Londo, I would say yes Kulo they would have. Perhaps not as public but... they would have still happened.

Ultimately though, GOONS are not Athens, and Wolf Empire are not KofN.

Perhaps you are correct, but that doesn't mean I should keep quiet of this incident. Although I have at times provided military and financial aid to those that needed it, I believe that forums and irc are more valuable than military strength in resolving a conflict.

Marcus, I must have missed the logs where GOONS said you have no hope, you are being forced to disband.

This is a simple raid and Wolf Empire has decided to make themselves a martyr for the anti-techraiding coalition. Again I see nothing wrong with what GOONS have done in this.

This is a simple raid and Wolf Empire has decided to make themselves a martyr for the anti-techraiding coalition. Again I see nothing wrong with what GOONS have done in this.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see this. Tech Raiding is just the easy scapegoat for incompetent alliances who don't want to acknowledge the fact that they suck.

Marcus, I must have missed the logs where GOONS said you have no hope, you are being forced to disband.

I reply to this as well, "Why raid the AA" in the first place when lamuella comes and explains this I will rest my case

How can it be a simple tech raid when there was no tech raiding?

An attack is an attack, the term tech raiding can be used for land raiding, tech raiding, and even just boredom raiding.

I don't have the time to go through this with you because i'm not that bored, but the least GOONS could have done was atleast cease attacks like Londo did.

You don't see anything wrong with the fact that they destroyed an 8 man alliance for no reason other than their pleasure?

I would have more objections to the sovereignty of GOONS being violated, Kulo.

So you see no violations of sovereignty in the destruction of an eight man alliance, but rather, you see problems in stopping a large alliance from destroying an eight man alliance. Wonderful.

Edited by Vilien

i wanna see a alliance like GOONS try to pull this on TOP or an alliance with powerful allies, would make for a fun show :popcorn:

Quotes like this give me a clear and refreshing understanding that some people are just clueless to the topic at hand. Not that you are to blame for your particular lack of insight to the this situation. It should be noted none the less