Final Notice from Wolf Empire

T Paine

Alliance Less then 15 members....

Alliance without a Protectorate....

Lack of coordinated defense....

Maybe I'm old school in this thinking but I don't even recognize you as an alliance.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm old school in this thinking but I don't even recognize you as an alliance.

Who defines what is and what isn't an alliance? Apparently, Wolfpack, LBA, MCXA, OO, and all the members of TSU recognized us as an alliance.

Again, how can a 6 man alliance coordinate a defense against a 142 nation allaince?

Again, how can a 6 man alliance coordinate a defense against a 142 nation allaince?

Actually, it was eight, but GH told the emperor to go into peace mode and join another alliance, since he was our main financier. (25k NS.) The other one wasn't hit yet, so he decided to bail for a while as well.

Don't confuse me not recognizing them as an alliance as me condoning an attack, I certainly would not have attacked them. That being said I also respect the ability of GOONS to make these decisions as they see fit.

If you wanted peace from our raids you only had to get a protectorate from somebody. But since you decided to take the hard way out, good luck I guess.

Being in a war, it's rather hard to find anyone willing to protect us. You try it.

I don't think you are old school in that thinking. I have been here a long time and I view them as an alliance. Or, I did before they disbanded.

You just scream "tech raid material" when you do any of the above.

Being in a war, it's rather hard to find anyone willing to protect us. You try it.

Oh I have not a *single* doubt you could find somebody to protect you if you explained the wars were from tech raiding. There is no shortage of alliances who detest tech raiding.

Oh I have not a *single* doubt you could find somebody to protect you if you explained the wars were from tech raiding. There is no shortage of alliances who detest tech raiding.

The wars are not over tech raiding. If they were, GOONS would not have hit the single man that did not have tech.

It seems all to common now a days that our world restricts what alliances can and can not do. All this issue will delve into is a simple, GOONS shouldn't have done that, no one cares enough to actually defend what they believe, especially not with their nations.

It seems all to common now a days that our world restricts what alliances can and can not do. All this issue will delve into is a simple, GOONS shouldn't have done that, no one cares enough to actually defend what they believe, especially not with their nations.

It's sad, really. People are too afraid to lose a little infrastructure... I promise, it will come back!

Well as much as I respect your right to exist I also respect the right of GOONS to do what they are doing, so you won't find me as one of those nations fighting to defend you T Paine. I do wish you good luck though.

I have seen no such common law, nor do I recognize it. No common law has sway on me. CN doesn't even have any IC laws. I say and alliance is a group of people that call themselves an alliance.

It's sad, really. People are too afraid to lose a little infrastructure... I promise, it will come back!

I disagree with the both of you. Vocally protesting the actions of an alliance via forums and irc can sometimes lead to a better solution than simply attacking. For example: popcorn war and Athens' raid of Knights of Ni!

Both issues will be forgotten within 4 months, Kulo. Because Athens' allies stood by them in their time of need nothing will come of that issue with the exception being perhaps a bit more respect between the two alliances.

Both issues will be forgotten within 4 months, Kulo. Because Athens' allies stood by them in their time of need nothing will come of that issue with the exception being perhaps a bit more respect between the two alliances.

But look at how Athens responded to the public outcry of their raid on KoN!; they agreed to pay reps and Londo posted a quasi-restriction on what members of Athens are allowed to say in public.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73787

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73793

Would this have happened if the public had kept quiet about the incident?

Edited by kulomascovia

Knowing Londo, I would say yes Kulo they would have. Perhaps not as public but... they would have still happened.

Ultimately though, GOONS are not Athens, and Wolf Empire are not KofN.