Final Notice from Wolf Empire

T Paine

I'd hate for anyone to think that I'm anything at all like an abstract concept.

... says the member of the Moralist Front. You seem so involved in this, why don't you get the Moralist Front to act as their protectorate? It's already been stated that Wolf Empire having a protector would end the war, so here's a chance to actually DO something instead of just bloviating.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't destroy an alliance. We gave several ways out of being attacked (the simplest one being "get a protectorate") and Wolf Empire refused to try any of them. We didn't seek or order their disbandment in any way shape or form.

Kulo, you clearly care a lot for the Wolf Empire. Why not talk to the SOS brigade about giving them a protectorate?

If you do not wish to destroy them then why do you keep attacking them? They currently have 59 tech and 1009 miles of land collectively. You're not getting any significant amount of tech nor are you getting a significant amount of land from them. You're simply destroying their infrastructure. What is the point of continuing this conflict?

If Wolf Empire is willing to stick around then I will talk to other alliances about getting them a protectorate; the SOS Brigade is too small to provide adequate protection.

... says the member of the Moralist Front.[1] You seem so involved in this, why don't you get the Moralist Front to act as their protectorate?[2] It's already been stated that Wolf Empire having a protector would end the war, so here's a chance to actually DO something instead of just bloviating.[3]

1. Reading comprehension.

2. I don't think they'd be able to protect us very well, to be honest.

3. So you think that our thirteen man alliance should protect a disbanding six man alliance? That sounds like a great way to resolve this senseless conflict.

3. So you think that our thirteen man alliance should protect a disbanding six man alliance? That sounds like a great way to resolve this senseless conflict.

I think there was no specification as to the number of people necessary in the protecting alliance. As long as the GOONS recognize the number 13 as an alliance, then there should be no problem.

(give me a break on the grammar, genius, I'm getting over the friggin flu)

I think there was no specification as to the number of people necessary in the protecting alliance. As long as the GOONS recognize the number 13 as an alliance, then there should be no problem.[1]

(give me a break on the grammar, genius[2], I'm getting over the friggin flu)

1. I'll get in contact with the remnants of Wolf Empire right away to see about protecting them from an unnecessary war.

2. Thank you.

If you do not wish to destroy them then why do you keep attacking them? They currently have 59 tech and 1009 miles of land collectively. You're not getting any significant amount of tech nor are you getting a significant amount of land from them. You're simply destroying their infrastructure. What is the point of continuing this conflict?

If Wolf Empire is willing to stick around then I will talk to other alliances about getting them a protectorate; the SOS Brigade is too small to provide adequate protection.

:popcorn:

And to think that we were ready for ZI. As our great, ex-emperor once said: you find help in the strangest of places--specifically in people you never knew. Wolf Empire might stick around. We won't be officially be disbanding for a few weeks, anyways. (Me because I won't be home to login to change my AA for as long.)

:popcorn:

And to think that we were ready for ZI. As our great, ex-emperor once said: you find help in the strangest of places--specifically in people you never knew. Wolf Empire might stick around. We won't be officially be disbanding for a few weeks, anyways. (Me because I won't be home to login to change my AA for as long.)

dude, don't disband, slug through it, you'll find a way out.

Believe me, if you disband you'll regret it forever.

dude, don't disband, slug through it, you'll find a way out.

Believe me, if you disband you'll regret it forever.

This would be our second time, actually. If anything happens that we stop being destroyed before we officially disband, then we might stick around. Otherwise, we won't last forever, so we will eventually be forced to leave.

I don't think GOONS would really force you to disband. They have absolutely nothing to gain by your disbandment. Have you at least tried to work this out diplomatically?

No. None of those logs had anything to do with peace. But on a side note, they are forcing us to disband by giving us bad terms, such as beg for peace and ZI for the leader.

I'm sorry - what?

The announcement was one of a recognition of war and a notice of Disbandment. How can you say you've not officially disbanded?

This part comes to mind:

Therefore, because of GOONS, after we have had enough, Wolf Empire will from then forth be disbanded until further notice.

In other words: in a few weeks we will officially disband. We are not just going to immediately disband. We want to make GOONS have to work for every piece of technology they steal.