Final Notice from Wolf Empire

T Paine

Funny this coming from you when you say the words "talking to people", did you ever try to talk to them to resolve this. you were once a 6 man alliance yet you don't care about anything or no one. you just destroyed an Alliance, yes they where small but didn't they deserve it, ask yourself was it so hard just to get peace with the poor 6 man Alliance that was outnumbered by GOONS 140. are you kidding me then you come here and say "talking to people" like you have showed it at all. I hope the same thing you are doing to others doesn't backfire on you and you end up being rolled. you just destroyed another alliance one that could have been something.

scraping through your paragraph, it seems to be a lot of rambling and a single question:

did we talk to them to resolve this?

Yes, we did. Chatlogs of that conversation have been linked to in this very thread. Do you need me to link to them again?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna see a alliance like GOONS try to pull this on TOP or an alliance with powerful allies, would make for a fun show :popcorn:

Why would a smaller alliance raid a larger one when the purpose of raiding is for technology, land, or money? Your question makes no sense.

i wanna see a alliance like GOONS try to pull this on TOP or an alliance with powerful allies, would make for a fun show :popcorn:

the whole point of this thread, and our raiding policy, is that we don't "try to pull this" with powerful alliances. In fact, we don't raid alliances with any form of diplomatic ties.

the whole point of this thread, and our raiding policy, is that we don't "try to pull this" with powerful alliances. In fact, we don't raid alliances with any form of diplomatic ties.

That makes it so much more palatable.

I'm willing to bet Goons have clear guide lines on raiding and Wolf Empire fell well within them, am I correct?

Edited by Merrie Melodies

I'm not sure you're understanding what's happening here. By the very definition of an alliance we use, the situation you describe cannot happen.

You don't see anything wrong with the fact that they destroyed an 8 man alliance for no reason other than their pleasure?

we didn't destroy an alliance. We gave several ways out of being attacked (the simplest one being "get a protectorate") and Wolf Empire refused to try any of them. We didn't seek or order their disbandment in any way shape or form.

Kulo, you clearly care a lot for the Wolf Empire. Why not talk to the SOS brigade about giving them a protectorate?

Edited by Lamuella

we didn't destroy an alliance. We gave several ways out of being attacked (the simplest one being "get a protectorate") and Wolf Empire refused to try any of them. We didn't seek or order their disbandment in any way shape or form.

Kulo, you clearly care a lot for the Wolf Empire. Why not talk to the SOS brigade about giving them a protectorate?

The nerve of sitting there without a protectorate. They deserved to be destroyed.

wow, it's like you didn't read a word I said and yet you replied to it anyway.

As I said we did not destroy them.

You attacked them and refused to give peace unless they complied with some !@#$%^&* demands. Did you really expect a six man alliance to survive that?

You attacked them and refused to give peace unless they complied with some !@#$%^&* demands. Did you really expect a six man alliance to survive that?

Personally I'd say yes since people expect a 300+ member alliance to do so but that's just me and all.

To be fair the difference between confusion and dizzy are as distinct from one another as moralism is to yourself.

I'd hate for anyone to think that I'm anything at all like an abstract concept.

Have you no decency GOONS? Where are your morals Goon Order of Oppression Negligence And Sadism?

Also, I'm sure Wolf Empire could have sued for peace as the standard tech raid practice calls for: i.e. "Tech Raid, PM for Peace." I give credit to Wolf Empire for fighting back: most that get raided simply fold and sue for peace. Fighting back shows that Wolf Empire cares about their sovereignty than their infra. But I'm not sure if they really understand that idea since they opted to disband.

The best way to deter tech raiding is to make tech raiding impossible to profit from. Learn how to fight and cause more damage to them then they'll cause to you, or at least, enough damage where their losses in infra and soldiers make the tech and land gains they achieve undesirable.

well for one, i have never agreed that any alliance can be forced to disband. that is the weakest excuse ever. but as for the raiding- raiding is one thing. the logs clearly show that the regent (leader??) of the Wolf Empire was attacked due to being an EoG because of the RLMMO war (thought that was over with....) and something bout lack of respect from GH... this line is what stood out for me:

21:31] <&lazerc> I organized action against those flying the Wolf Empire AA to teach you a lesson in respect and cordiality.

that pretty much proves it was not just a tech raid and is essentially an all out war. regardless of the terms, to plan a war because you got disrespected is just pathetic. i thought GOONS had thicker skin than that, but obviously not.

while again, no one can force an alliance to disband, this war is just pathetic. GOONS grow some instead of picking on the weak. of course, i doubt that would happen. i honestly hope Karma comes around on ya'll and that some alliances beat the crap out of your pathetic excuse of an alliance. oh and your alliance is a non-alliance.