Wolfpack Announcement

People should read the protectorate before coming to conclusions that Wolfpack didn't do their part. It clearly states that they don't have to protect them if they started the thing in the first place.

Lol, so that makes it okey to abandon your protectorate at the first sight of trouble? Yeh ok...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People should read the protectorate before coming to conclusions that Wolfpack didn't do their part. It clearly states that they don't have to protect them if they started the thing in the first place.

If your not going to protect or at least try to do something for your protectorate during their time of need (no matter what the situation) you shouldn't have signed a treaty (no matter how you word it).

But hey I guess I think differently then some people.

B)

So how much effort did Wolfpack put into helping its protectorate before deciding to abandon them?

How much effort can one put into it? guy attacks, leader also attacks because theyre bored. like i said in my last post Wolfpack isnt on my christmas card list but hey they arent exactly in the wrong... would YOU protect them?

Wolfpack worked with us as the situation developed. Any reparations proposals were quickly turned down by Justice, and they continued to escalate the situation by aiding those we were already at war with. At some point, the stupidity of the protected needs to be taken into consideration in regards to the obligations of the protector.

How much effort can one put into it? guy attacks, leader also attacks because theyre bored. like i said in my last post Wolfpack isnt on my christmas card list but hey they arent exactly in the wrong... would YOU protect them?

I would have tried, at the very least, to work things out between my protectorate and the wronged alliance.

And in all honesty, yes.

Im no fan of Wolfpack or any CDT alliance, but they worded their protectorate in a very clever way.

Why anyone would sign such a treaty is beyond me.

The point of a protectorate is that you don't bail on them. look at it however you want, this is nothing short of wolfpack running away with their tails between their legs. pathetic.

Wolfpack worked with us as the situation developed. Any reparations proposals were quickly turned down by Justice, and they continued to escalate the situation by aiding those we were already at war with. At some point, the stupidity of the protected needs to be taken into consideration in regards to the obligations of the protector.

Thanks Goose for clarifying the situation. My apologies too Wolfpack.

B)

I consider myself lucky to have worked with members of Wolfpack, and they are some of the most honorable people I have met on Bob. As a leader of ACF during during the Karma war, I have no doubts in my mind that they would have attacked any alliance who declared on ACF, even though we were on opposite sides of the conflict.

As Goose said, Wolfpack tried to help their protectorate, but their protectorate was too stupid to listen to common sense, as launching an attack against an alliance such as TYR shows.

I would have tried, at the very least, to work things out between my protectorate and the wronged alliance.

This is pretty much what they tried to do.

Edit:</outrage>?

Edited by Fronz

Goose said it all. Wolfpack tried to do what they could. Justice is just full of complete dumbasses. Would you want to protect a bunch of Dumbasses??

You don't go calling people dumasses, how about you sit down and clam down. Then think before you say something, and then go ahead and say it. I didn't have to protect you but I think I tried teaching you. ;)

I agree fully, why should an alliance let their protectorate get themselves and the protector into trouble?

Edited by omgitshim

You don't go calling people dumasses, how about you sit down and clam down. Then think before you say something, and then go ahead and say it. I didn't have to protect you but I think I tried teaching you. ;)

Ok yes you are right I did kind of freak out there. So im sry bout that one. But all im sying is that Justice has had troubles long before this happened. I think Wolfpack was their third protectorate in a month or two. That just tells me something about an alliance, is all. I did come out way too harsh. But ya, I hope you understand where im coming from

Edited by Give Me Water

Sad but necessary. Justice messed up big time.

I think CSN defending Wolfpack should put the criticism to rest. I mean it's CSN, defending Wolfpack, a CDT alliance. That says something right there. Thanks for speaking up, CSN. o/

Yep. Retracting my former statements etc. I still think you should stand by your protectorate, but if they are as belligerent as Justice is.. welp. Maybe this is a lesson not to sign a protectorate with every single alliance who asks for one. Some people shouldn't be forming alliances.

Ok yes you are right I did kind of freak out there. So im sry bout that one. But all im sying is that Justice has had troubles long before this happened. I think Wolfpack was their third protectorate in a month or two. That just tells me something about an alliance, is all. I did come out way too harsh. But ya, I hope you understand where im coming from

Thanks, it gets annoying when people don't know the other guys and they judge them, if you actually had multiple conversations with them yourself and you had proof of them doing idiotic things, then you would have the right to call them dumb @#$% even though it's not the brightest thing to say.

The CSN DoW was clearly defensive in nature, and Justice was clearly the aggressor. This Justice ordeal goes back to November, so both CSN and Wolfpack have been very patient. I'd say Wolfpack did what they were obligated to do by trying to talk some sense into their apparently braindead protectorate.

If Justice had declared war on CSN, there would be no doubt that Wolfpack would not have been obligated to defend them, 'cause that's how protectorates work. But even though Justice didn't declare war, they were clearly at war with CSN. So basically, all CSN did was formally recognize a de facto aggressive war by Justice.

Frankly, if Wolfpack went to war with CSN for a bunch of ingrates who lack all the common sense on Bob, it would be very foolish, because it would then be an aggressive war by both Justice and Wolfpack. Then Wolfpack would just be committing suicide at the hands of SF because they thought it was a good idea to go to war for the sake of one of the worst protectorates anyone could ever have.

Why is this such a big shocker?

Do you guys even read half of the announcements ?

A member of Justice attacked a member of USN and Justice did not do respond the way they should have

I really dont think Wolfpack is the bad guy here.

Edit: mixed up USN and Justice

This isn't the first alliance they've dropped. It seems that Wolfpack is just dropping as many treaties as they can, imo.

Thanks, it gets annoying when people don't know the other guys and they judge them, if you actually had multiple conversations with them yourself and you had proof of them doing idiotic things, then you would have the right to call them dumb @#$% even though it's not the brightest thing to say.

Cool beans. I never think before I type, but then agian, neither do many people either. :P