Wolfpack Announcement

Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg

Wolfpack has cancelled our protectorate treaty with justice, reasons were discussed privately.

Article VII

Should either party wish to cancel this agreement for any reason, they must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels. The treaty is binding for an additional 72 hours from the time of the notification of cancellation.

Edited by Cookiemonster

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this such a big shocker?

Do you guys even read half of the announcements ?

A member of Justice attacked a member of USN and Justice did not do respond the way they should have

I really dont think Wolfpack is the bad guy here.

Edit: mixed up USN and Justice

Edited by omgitshim

A member of Justice attacked a member of USN and Justice did not do respond the way they should have

It's not the cancellation. It's the fact that Wolfpack did absolutely nothing to assist their protectorate. It's their job to make sure that Justice doesn't get into situations like the one they got into, and the fact that Wolfpack refused to defend them even when they were treaty bound to do so says a lot about their alliance.

Dear Wolfpack,

Was your treaty still in effect when CSN declared war? If so, please grow some nads and follow your treaties.

Sincerely,

PenkLOLa.

Edit: seriously, guys, I promise you don't have to extend the treaty past the cancellation date. That clause is not necessary for all treaties. If you had any thoughts about ever canceling on them to avoid war you should have just made it immediately severable. Instead, you put that clause in and went farther than you had to, and now you look like idiots.

Edited by Penkala

Sir, i am offended by this. i will be filing my complaint ASAP

Im no fan of Wolfpack or any CDT alliance, but they worded their protectorate in a very clever way.

Article II

Should Justice or its members come under attack by a hostile force, Wolfpack is obligated to come to the defense and aid of Justice. Justice is encouraged, but not required, to defend Wolfpack should Wolfpack come under attack from a hostile force. Justice is also encouraged, but by no means obligated, to provide financial assistance to Wolfpack when Wolfpack is in a state of war. Wolfpack is not required to defend or support Justice if it can be proven that Justice initiated aggression toward another alliance or nation.

Clearly, you don't read any announcements.

When an alliance is protecting another, it is generally accepted that....they should....protect said alliance, hence why people are rightly critical of wolfpack.

People should read the protectorate before coming to conclusions that Wolfpack didn't do their part. It clearly states that they don't have to protect them if they started the thing in the first place.

Edit: WickedJ got it

Edited by Chaoshawk