Most Influential Existing Bloc

loannes

Most Influential Existing Bloc  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote nao. Also, post your selections and 2nd and 3rd choices.

Mine:

1. Eurasian Union (cause I'm biased, and we're damn controversial :D )

2. AUP

3. Aphrike

And EFTA is on there cause three people have been too lazy to leave it. :v:

Edited by Drakedeath

None of the above. I consider the unofficial bloc of the North and South American nations as the most influential bloc.

Eurasian Union's actions have influence in Asian (to a degree) and European Affairs. Aphrike is the most influential bloc currently in Africa, before that it was PAC. The AUP has little to no influence, mostly due to the fact that ICly, none of them are very threatening.

Eurasian Union's actions have influence in Asian (to a degree) and European Affairs. Aphrike is the most influential bloc currently in Africa, before that it was PAC. The AUP has little to no influence, mostly due to the fact that ICly, none of them are very threatening.

Eurasian Union and Aphrike's influence and power is all due to one single nation, RA. Without Rebel Army these two blocs would come tumbling like a pack of cards. It can in no way be compared to the stability and consistent power of the American nations, who are all quite strong and have great unity. It is also the most lasting alliance as far as can be observed.

AUP, well, it is not a bloc in the same terms as EU or Aphrike, more like an economic entity.