Most Influential Existing Bloc

loannes

Most Influential Existing Bloc  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To everyone complaining about people who are non-CNRP voting: Make some notice that it's CNRP in the thread's name or description. How the hell are people supposed to know what we're talking about if we make little to no reference of it?

Voted EFTA. Someone had to :awesome:

To everyone complaining about people who are non-CNRP voting: Make some notice that it's CNRP in the thread's name or description. How the hell are people supposed to know what we're talking about if we make little to no reference of it?

Voted EFTA. Someone had to :awesome:

The previous poll had CNRP in the topic. They still ignored it. Reading is for suckers I guess.

Edited by Tahsir Re

The union of Just Us Slavorussians Treating Individuals Nicely (JUSTIN) is the best bloc ever. It singlehandedly conquered the whole world then sought out to conquer the galaxy… then I woke up from my dream.

Win.

Pax Pacifica temporarily removed so the ballot stuffing craze goes away.

There is a south american one; its just been forgotten (and its two largest nations have sort of merged :P).

But currently, I think the EU is the most influential.

The #cnrp IRC channel.

On an unofficial basis, yes I agree with this. But not as "a place where people come together and plot together for OOC reasons", but as a place that influences the world because it allows a higher level of interaction in between players other than PM's and posts.

Aphrike or the EU.

The AC is a weak coalition ( :( pains me to say it) mainly because Subtle is apart of it, iirc.

He is all talk, and no play, and iirc, he is the AC's biggest nation.

Oh, so I'm all bluster, eh? I'm not the one who wimped out when he had two-to-one odds...in his favor! :P

There is a south american one; its just been forgotten (and its two largest nations have sort of merged :P).

But currently, I think the EU is the most influential.

On an unofficial basis, yes I agree with this. But not as "a place where people come together and plot together for OOC reasons", but as a place that influences the world because it allows a higher level of interaction in between players other than PM's and posts.

I never go on the IRC channel and people don't invade me whilly-nilly. :P

*knocks on wood*