Alliance IRC Activity

Essenia

IRC  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

During and just before wars we have 75+ thats about 31-40% of our alliance.

In peacetime we have like 20.

Our Karmawar peaks:

<@Ecnelis[FOK]afk> Channel peak for #fok... is 90, set on Wed Apr 22 19:08:39 2009

<@Ecnelis[FOK]afk> Channel peak for #fok is 224, set on Wed Apr 22 19:23:05 2009

I believe TOP, MK and NPO have more, maybe FARK and Polar.

Edited by Timmehhh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I was in Polar's private channel (as a polar), the average was ~30 people, of which at least 24 were Polar. The Most I've ever seen was in the high 40's or low 50's back around WotC time.

Last time you were there as a Polar...was there some time more recently you weren't? :awesome:

I need an alliance with an Aussie government :(

Aussie governments are overrated.

Dark Fist usually has between 6-9 in our private channel during peak hours. Perhaps more. Kinda hard to get us all together with our alliance members spread across most of the world. That being said I think our public channel is far more active than most any alliance rooms I frequent. Prolly has something to do with most of our membership being in a computer related field of work or study.

Last time you were there as a Polar...was there some time more recently you weren't? :awesome:

Edit: I just re-read what you said and I'm pretty my response doesn't have anything to do with what you were saying...

Edited by Drai

The war ending and school starting at roughly the same time has kneecapped us, but typically it's 36-45, which is over 40% of our membership.

Wow, that's damn impressive. I knew GOD was active, but that's still a fair amount higher than I would have expected.

We're so similar B)

MK's gov (including barons) is pretty much half European/Canadian, and a ton of our membership for that matter.

Edit: I guess Canadian wouldn't really be applicable to what you're saying (timezone-wise), but we have our fair share of EuroFine Gentlemen.

American Barons ftw

Wow, that's damn impressive. I knew GOD was active, but that's still a fair amount higher than I would have expected.

The entirety of our GW3 campaign was coordinated in real time on IRC with 100% of our members on, lol. It's been a big part of the alliance from the beginning. We just literally have less and less times these days because of classes. It'll pick up during break and summer, undoubtedly.

I love this new attitude that MK has. The way you all carry yourselves with an air of superiority. No sarcasm at all. I really do love it. Reminds me of the good old days in NPO. Really takes me back.

I *really* hope you do realize what the whole usage of :smug: means, right? Right?

I'm tired, so I might be missing it, and I hope I am.

I *really* hope you do realize what the whole usage of :smug: means, right? Right?

I'm tired, so I might be missing it, and I hope I am.

A lot of people misuse :smug: so in terms of a CN context, its meaning may have already been permanently obscured. I say this as Captain of the :smug: police since Fall 08.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin