Great Power in CNRP

Shadowsage

Great Power?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to choose based on my rp alone:

I’d maybe vote for Slavorussia. Right now it boasts the largest fleet in the Baltic Sea area, a respectable army of 625,000, also according to Comrade Slavorussia’s air force can destroy an entire country and it’s got nukes. However it doesn’t have much influence over it’s neighbors, or it’s allies and it’s force projection is limited to Europe and Northern Asia but that’s mostly because it doesn‘t give a damn about anyplace else.

I could vote for Vauleo-Buryatia as well. It’s a massive country with a fair amount of influence. There‘s several countries that spring from it, has sound allies and a formidable military.

Voted for myself, because it was an option, and that happens so rarely :awesome:

Well, and I'm a regional (Europe/ Scandinavian) power, as Norway has done some stuff, and generally sticks a finger in everything around it in some way, but Finland probably more.

Then, Procincta should a a world influence, if not power, as, despite being a rather sorry excuse for a nation, he's everywhere, all the time, and a value member of the IC community. Slavorussia, being a wide landowner, relatively level head and very well connected nation is up there also.

I voted for Holy Imperium, although I believe that Slavorussia and New England could be considered great powers as well. The others are mostly regional powers at best. All three nations listed above have massive influence in their own region and a large amount of worldwide influence as well. Ultimately I decided on the Holy Imperium because it is the only truly continental power of the three, being the dominant nation in South America as well as a large player in general American politics. New England is overshadowed by Viniland and Tahoe in North America and Slavorussia contends with two superpowers in his immediate vicinity (Rebel Army and German Democratic Republic) as well as the ruckus of European affairs in general.

All three ARE great powers though, no doubt. UMS is the only other nation up there that I feel could break out of being a regional power into a world power.

How is Procinctia even considered for a list of great powers?

Why are people voting for Procinctia?

Isn’t my country the smallest and weakest in the world?

I’m pretty sure Procinctia has the worst economy, smallest population, and least powerful military of any entity CNRP.

It might have something to do people perceiving me as prolific role-player, but consider this. . . after an extended 4-day work-weekend I’m behind on at least six active role-plays, leaving at least six other players completely hanging (I’m a terrible person).

Edited by Generalissimo

I’m pretty sure Procinctia has the worst economy, smallest population, and least powerful military of any entity CNRP.

It might have something to do people perceiving me as prolific role-player, but consider this. . . after an extended 4-day work-weekend I’m behind on at least six active role-plays, leaving at least six other players completely hanging (I’m a terrible person).

Because you always try to act like a world power, so much that with a full military, things would have been interesting. :P

Generalissimo alone could probably kill most nation and you know it. Stop pretending to be modest.

(And everyone has time restraints, and RP isn't at the top of many of our to-do lists, so I'm sure they'll understand :P )

Rebel Army and the Holy Imperium both hold a fairly large amount of influence and power, which I believe dwarfs some of the other choices.

Slavorussia and Vauleo-Buryatia hold their own influence and power as well, of course, just now as great.

I wonder what the power-balance level in Asia would be considered, honestly. Zargathia, the AUP, and my own nation don't hold that much, obviously, but I wonder if it's worth recognizing at all? Furon/Biohazard dwarfs the two of us alone, but it makes me wonder if he could be considered a regional power? As far as Asia/Oceania concerns, the five major players to me have always been Vauleo-Buryatia, Cochin, Dragonisia, Australia and the PRC.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

Rebel Army and the Holy Imperium both hold a fairly large amount of influence and power, which I believe dwarfs some of the other choices.

Slavorussia and Vauleo-Buryatia hold their own influence and power as well, of course, just now as great.

I wonder what the power-balance level in Asia would be considered, honestly. Zargathia, the AUP, and my own nation don't hold that much, obviously, but I wonder if it's worth recognizing at all? Furon/Biohazard dwarfs the two of us alone, but it makes me wonder if he could be considered a regional power? As far as Asia/Oceania concerns, the five major players to me have always been Vauleo-Buryatia, Cochin, Dragonisia, Australia and the PRC.

Mael hasn't done much recently to be considered a power anymore. PRC doesn't do much and neither does Australia. Impy, IAT and Cochin have the power and, if they're good enough, the influence to do as they please in their respective areas of the world.

I voted Phoenix Empire :wub:

ontop of owning most of south america alongisde the imperium of man, they also own ALOT of space in antarctica in protectorate status.

Second i would have voted in Holy Imperium simply because they also own alot of land and has never seemed to bothered about throwing its weight around when the time calls for it, same with Phoenix Empire.

and finally i would vote for myself... not very powerful and whatnot but the IC government has never been afraid to project its military or pile diplomatic pressure. EG's would be when we jumped onto the backend of the Dragon war coaltion with the rest of the Americans, deployments into Troina to combat terrorism etc.

the Protectorates we have claimed and the colony we took.

I would by no means say we are as badass as hansa or Dranagg when it comes to the Antarctic but we are a regional power... in my opinion of course, other may/will view it differently.

Mael hasn't done much recently to be considered a power anymore. PRC doesn't do much and neither does Australia. Impy, IAT and Cochin have the power and, if they're good enough, the influence to do as they please in their respective areas of the world.

Mael, yes. PRC, yes. However, the powers in Australia are simply not noticed as much because we were the two most prominent in keeping the continent stable--and Sarah brought down the Nordic Coalition. We simply don't bother, most of the time, with the rest of the world.

Who the heck are all the peeps vopting for Scotland?

Anyway, first choice is Holy Imperium, after that I would have picked Rebel Army, then my fair Australia. :D

I'd say Australia at 1, people look at how soon people across the world mobilized for them a day ago. 2, Rebel Army. 3, I'd have to say Holy Imperium.

Thank you. :)