Great Power in CNRP

Shadowsage

Great Power?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mael, yes. PRC, yes. However, the powers in Australia are simply not noticed as much because we were the two most prominent in keeping the continent stable--and Sarah brought down the Nordic Coalition. We simply don't bother, most of the time, with the rest of the world.

Who the heck are all the peeps vopting for Scotland?

Anyway, first choice is Holy Imperium, after that I would have picked Rebel Army, then my fair Australia. :D

Thank you. :)

Sarah didn't bring down anyone.

Also Subtle. Australia is a lot of bark and no bite IC. :P

Yeah, who is voting for Scotland? That's weird, cause he has no real influence in Europe, let alone globally. <__<

He has probably the same amount of influence as myself, "people get annoyed if you're invaded for no reason" kind of influence.

Lol, ballot stuffing.

after just reviewing and reorganising my army.. check the Umbrella corp news thread for it.. i discovered that i actually have quite large army o_O and well. i cover alot of space.

regional power me thinks XD

Edited by Zoot Zoot

after just reviewing and reorganising my army.. check the Umbrella corp news thread for it.. i discovered that i actually have quite large army o_O and well. i cover alot of space.

regional power me thinks XD

Nah, You're overshadowed by the HoIM and Cent, who gave you the land in the first place.

Sarah didn't bring down anyone.

Also Subtle. Australia is a lot of bark and no bite IC. :P

Sarah didn't, eh? So the last few months without Anordlandic Confederacy is just my imagination then? :P

Also, trust me, Australia's not seen much simply because our region's stable, for the most part. :P

Theyre actually voting for scotland, the country, not Penchuk

Then that messes up the entire reason for the poll. Still Ballot Stuffing.

An old man steps up to the podium, shuffles a few papers, and speaks into the microphone.

The Holy Church of Scotland takes these allegations of ballot stuffing very seriously. We will begin looking into this immediately. I trust that the proper level of respect and openness will be accorded by all officials interviewed. The Church will not have its name sullied by such disreputable activities.

The aged patriarch steps down from the podium. Hands of reporters in the audience shoot up, but he pays them no mind. He walks onward, new purpose infused into his step.

This is getting confusing. Do we need to start labeling these CNRP?

It IS labeled CNRP. You'll never get people to read, why do you think info graphics exist? Course to be really effective we need some way of connecting "FIRE IS HOT WHEN I PUT HAND IN", and get that on the internet. "INCORRECT UNDERSTANDING HURT SOMEHOW" :lol1:

Not really. Ballot stuffing is the illegal act of one person submitting multiple ballots during a vote in which only one ballot per person is permitted, they are clearly multiple persons submitting one ballot each.

Yes, it is in essence the same as ballot stuffing when someone asks others to vote in a poll they don;t even understand the purpose of.