End of an Era

Sephiroth

I have resigned from the FCC due to personal disagreement with 2 members that couldn't be resolved. As a King people expect you to do everything yet nothing. The FCC will make their own announcement regarding my resignation, going from what they posted for Citadel I predict slander, exaggeration, suspicions stated as fact, and them continuing their grudge even though I left (even got banned from IRC and the forum when I wanted to discuss the insults one of them had towards me).

I wish FCC the best, I came as I saw the FCC needed a King, however with that seemingly no longer the case I'm letting those eager to have the power take it. Good luck under your new leadership FCC, fearthefish you're cool and were a loyal friend. I appreciate that. I spent 100+ days as King working on that alliance, so make sure not to screw it up while I'm gone.

BTW: I never resigned from my position as King of Citadel that was announced about a year back. Also I apologize to all those who wanted me stay, you guys were the reason I spent pretty much my entire time in the FCC.

I'd like to give a shoutout to who I thought were the best Gov members to serve under my reign,

Lovealot: Our first Director of War, we were down to 800NS at the beginning of the year, got up to 1600 when the Karma War started up, then we leveled off around 1400 for a while.

deligo: When I created the position of Director of Technology it didn't seem to work out that well, but when you took over you did a great job with bringing us more tech.

cuju: You were a good Director of Interior and I was wrong to replace you.

Best of luck to FCC, while recent events (trying to ruin my reputation and banned me from FCC forum and IRC) has annoyed me. I know most of you to be comrades I would fight to death to protect.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please just get over yourself. FCC is better off without you and your drug fueled inactivity. To all of CN, stop feeling sorry for us or telling us that we can count on your support. Although its very appreciated, its not needed.

This will be my only post in this thread. You're not worth my time.

Please just get over yourself. FCC is better off without you and your drug fueled inactivity. To all of CN, stop feeling sorry for us or telling us that we can count on your support. Although its very appreciated, its not needed.

Well that ought to spice it up a little bit, on behalf of the peanut gallery I thank you for the drama. Please though, dont make this your only post in the thread. B)

Respectfully,

Thorgrum

Proud member of the peanut gallery, consumer of drama, and Citadel stat collector.

You should join NSO!

http://newsithorder.info/boards/index.php

This post has been edited by youwish959: Today, 07:04 PM

Classy.

Please just get over yourself. FCC is better off without you and your drug fueled inactivity.

Equally classy.

EDIT: Used wrong quote.

Edited by Daikos

I always knew Libertarians were ^$%hats.

Edited by Edward Cullen
Filter evasion-EC

What do you mean "drug" fueled inactivity?

Charming, ever so charming. I can see why you left Meth, with people like....this... in FCC, your help wasn't appreciated. Its a shame we have those people in this world

It's good to see FCC's foreign relations won't be adversely affected following Methrage's departure... lol.

The words "stay" and "classy" come to mind.

I actually did get a serious sounding PM invite from one your members I really did take into consideration (I was thinking either Umbrella, TOP, NSO, Argent), although Citadel has always been my home and as long as people welcome me there I'll stick around. Our little forum debate that day was fun, it was good getting a chance to know you guys better. I hold a higher opinion of you guys now than before that discussion with you guys.

Edited by Methrage