End of an Era

Sephiroth

Best of luck to FCC, a fellow NOIR alliance. Best of luck to Methrage as well - your involvement with NOIR was great, I hope that FCC continues to do well and be active in NOIR.

To the morons posting "classy", youwish's post was a joke - we had a rather public feud with Methrage, though I'm glad to see he's come to his senses.

As a total outsider, it looked to me as if you were not a particularly good fit with the alliance. So, good luck wherever you end up, I guess.

Classy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me - Could you please kindly repost your forum elsewhere. My Nation is under attack and I am seeking as much support as can be expected. With this forum running over mine, the chances of it being followed accurately are slim. I apologize sincerely if I seem so abrupt or intrusive to your forum. :P

Sincerely,

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire - NOI

I have resigned from the FCC due to personal disagreement with 2 members that couldn't be resolved. As a King people expect you to do everything yet nothing. The FCC will make their own announcement regarding my resignation, going from what they posted for Citadel I predict slander, exaggeration, suspicions stated as fact, and them continuing their grudge even though I left (even got banned from IRC and the forum when I wanted to discuss the insults one of them had towards me).

I wish FCC the best, I came as I saw the FCC needed a King, however with that seemingly no longer the case I'm letting those eager to have the power take it. Good luck under your new leadership FCC, fearthefish you're cool and were a loyal friend. I appreciate that. I spent 100+ days as King working on that alliance, so make sure not to screw it up while I'm gone.

BTW: I never resigned from my position as King of Citadel that was announced about a year back. Also I apologize to all those who wanted me stay, you guys were the reason I spent pretty much my entire time in the FCC.

I'd like to give a shoutout to who I thought were the best Gov members to serve under my reign,

Lovealot: Our first Director of War, we were down to 800NS at the beginning of the year, got up to 1600 when the Karma War started up, then we leveled off around 1400 for a while.

deligo: When I created the position of Director of Technology it didn't seem to work out that well, but when you took over you did a great job with bringing us more tech.

cuju: You were a good Director of Interior and I was wrong to replace you.

Best of luck to FCC, while recent events (trying to ruin my reputation and banned me from FCC forum and IRC) has annoyed me. I know most of you to be comrades I would fight to death to protect.

Pardon me - Could you please kindly repost your forum elsewhere. My Nation is under attack and I am seeking as much support as can be expected. With this forum running over mine, the chances of it being followed accurately are slim. I apologize sincerely if I seem so abrupt or intrusive to your forum. :P

Sincerely,

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Cocaine's a helluva drug!

Sincerely,

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire - NOI

I cant believe i missed this gem