Superpower in CNRP

kitex

Superpower in CNRP  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd choose a superpower that had the guts to stand on its own, or at least not join up with other superpowers to be invincible.

It sucks that the supers don't keep each other in check, like the USSR and USA did during the cold war.

What we have now is a planet that is made up of a few sandboxes, in each, a power bloc that holds free reign to do what it wants.

Edited by Executive Minister

The Rebel Army is the Superpower the EU are just meat shields. If I had to make a list It would have Rebel Army and Tahoe. Those two countries appear to have complete control over their spheres of influence, meaning their allies would eat babies for them. Nobody else on that list commands that kind of power and respect, other than Australia which I don’t think is a feared military power.

I'd have to say Lavo, he's the muscle behind the EU's words to be frank.

I was going to respond to Justinian's post, but that basically sums up the EU fairly well.

None of those things listed are superpowers. As many have said, the superpowers are Rebel Army, Viniland, and GDR.

Since when is Tahoe in control of the Americas? I was not informed. :P

Well Tahoe is known ICly for using "Shoot first then debate." and "Debate poorly first then shoot." tactic. When you have someone who has a large military power and isn't afraid of hurling missiles at other people, you get the point.

By base strength alone, Lavo_2, Lynneth and V_the_king are the superpowers, with Sitetheif and IKrolm are close contenders.

By value of their word, long term influence over others RP, and persuasive power, add Australia and Tahoe. EDIT: Shadowsage and Centurius, they count too

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

By base strength alone, Lavo_2, Lynneth and V_the_king are the superpowers, with Sitetheif and IKrolm are close contenders.

By value of their word, long term influence over others RP, and persuasive power, add Australia and Tahoe. EDIT: Shadowsage and Centurius, they count too

I was wondering where my name staid in this :P

Lynneth: 107,374.885 NS

Sitethief: 93,243.935 NS

Honestly being a superpower is more than NS. It is diplomatic influence, power projection capabilities and ability to influence others.

Thats why the UFE was a superpower despite being only of upper-average NS.

Also I'd like to take this time to point out that if I hadn't been knocked from 60k NS to 6k NS in the noCB war the only people stronger than me would be RA (barely) and V.

The Rebel Army is the Superpower the EU are just meat shields. If I had to make a list It would have Rebel Army and Tahoe. Those two countries appear to have complete control over their spheres of influence, meaning their allies would eat babies for them. Nobody else on that list commands that kind of power and respect, other than Australia which I don’t think is a feared military power.
Since when is Tahoe in control of the Americas? I was not informed. :P

This pretty much :P