Superpower in CNRP

kitex

Superpower in CNRP  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote the Umbrella Corp for a super power... hardly anyone knows if us.. we dont get involved and we sit on our cans watching and waiting for the right moment to seize the world from you alll RAWRGH!

just kidding of course, i might get luck and take A city on cent's land but not much further.

seriously though, i would have to say tahoe, viniland, Buryrita(spelling? dyslexic sorry) imperium of man, phoenix empire and Dranagg

big, badass countries definatly not afraid of pulling our the big guns from the lockers... thank the gods 5 of them i happen to share continants with XD

I vote the Umbrella Corp for a super power... hardly anyone knows if us.. we dont get involved and we sit on our cans watching and waiting for the right moment to seize the world from you alll RAWRGH!

just kidding of course, i might get luck and take A city on cent's land but not much further.

seriously though, i would have to say tahoe, viniland, Buryrita(spelling? dyslexic sorry) imperium of man, phoenix empire and Dranagg

big, badass countries definatly not afraid of pulling our the big guns from the lockers... thank the gods 5 of them i happen to share continants with XD

Keep on dreaming :P

The Eurasian Union is a bloc, a treaty, consisting of seven different nations. It is not a single political entity. However, I chose it because it is the closest to RA. But calling the EU his 'meatshields' is highly inaccurate. The RSSN and Citadel are both strong nations on their own, and most of the other members are solid, even if not powerful. But I concede, Lavo is a driving force behind us.

Anyway.

1. RA

2. Viniland

3. GDR

4. Tahoe

5. UMS

Edited by Drakedeath